Download problem.

jampeer

Hey.

The program stopped running. It stops at this place of loading and that's it. You can not even reset it via the Task Manager. Tell me how to fix it. Thanks.     

1.jpeg

Edited by Griga
Made the text readable without horizontal scrolling

Please don't PM me. You will get no reply.

If you can't upload a support.zip to the forum, first delete old attachments. Click you name in the upper right corner of the forum -> My Attachments.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jampeer said:

The program stopped running.

Did it work before? If yes, what has changed?

9 hours ago, jampeer said:

You can not even reset it via the Task Manager.

Mostly happens if the application calls a driver function that doesn't return, which means, the driver got stuck somehow. The driver for your Prof device is 10 years old... maybe it is not suitable for an up-to-date Windows 10 anymore.

Another problem that shows up in your SystemInfo.txt: The LAV Filters have not been uninstalled properly, but just deleted, so there are several left-over registry entries in your system indicating decoders that are not present. I would install the LAV Filters again and then uninstall them correctly, if you don't want them.

• Like 1
Yes, of course everything worked for many years.
 It stopped running and that's it. I updated Windows, but after updating for a while, everything worked fine. 
Installing and removing filters did not help. I can’t even imagine what to do next.
I will add that with the same drivers ProgDVB oddly loaded without problems.But I do not use it, I do not like it.
Edited by jampeer