Terratec H7

Hello all.

New here.

Anyone here uses Terratec H7 USB2? I'm having big troubles in installing it on Win10, 64bit, build 1903. The Win10 drivers from Terratec (TERRATEC_H7_Drv_Win10.exe)

cannot be found by Windows whatever I'm trying. The older drivers for Win 7/8 work but cause BSOD (KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE) in Win10 as soon as I let DVBViewer scan for available channels. Windows also crashes if using other TV-software.

It worked in Win7. I don't know about Win8.

Any help will be very appreciated.

You might try to connect the box to a USB 2.0 port. These devices do not really like USB 3.0 connections. I never tried the Windows 10 driver and to be honest since Terratec is gone since a few years your situation won't get better. If you have a usb switch somewhere you can try to put it between your pc usb connection and the box. 

Christian  

Solved!

I had mess in my USB configuration and tried to install it through an USB3-port (I thought it was USB2). The H7 didn't like that and that's why it couldn't find the driver.

It works now! ?

• Like 1