Maximum number of clients

Riodda

Hi, i have a problem with http clients (connecting trough the .m3u file), i have 9 clients connected, if i try to connect the 10th vlc outputs an error, if i disconnect one of the 9 the 10th can connect

I suspect there is someware a setting to allow a maximum number of clients but i can't find the setting.

Any help is wellcome.

Thanks.

As written in DVBViewer Media Server 2.0.0.0 Announcement, Miscellaneous in 2017:

Zitat

Change: General: The maximum number of TV/Radio live streams delivered to clients has been increased from 6 to to 10. The number of streams is counted separately for the RTSP (Sat>IP) Server and the Live Streaming / Web Server, yielding a total maximum of 20 live streams at the same time (10 from the RTSP Server and 10 from the Live Streaming / Web Server), provided sufficient DVB hardware is available.

There is no setting to increase this limitation.

Edited by HaraldL