I need 2 features than are in 5.1 and not in 6.1.5 !

Mar1

I bought today,(after of use the version 5.1.00) the DVBViewer .and i'm using it software Only for Digital Free Tv .

there are 2 very important features than are not in the last version:

1-

capture picture  in HD 1980 x 1080 "the same image than the video.

But now inthe last version 6.1.5 ,I can take a snapshoot,capture of photo only in 1280 x 958 .The video is hd 1980 x 1080 !

why?? or  how can I do it (like in 5.1.0.0)'

2-

The same ,in v. 5.1.0.0 there are a feature for add a  Limited to a large video and start other ..."automatic splitting of video files".

I have not any problem in cut the videos "with other tool,software",but in 5.1.00 it is automatically to my set up ,usually i like or add to 4 gb each video and start a new (automacally ) video in continuation...

Now,in 6.1-5...i cannot do it.!!

and i like not a video of 14 gb if are 3 hours of record.Of course,I'm fine with .Ts filesI like its,is not it the problem.

Please,a solution for boths points .

Thank you ,very much.

1. It depends on the video renderer setiings. If you want to get screenshots with the original video resolution (independently from the displayed size) try Options -> DirectX -> Video Renderer = EVR Custom Video Renderer with DXVA Scaling off.

2. The "Auto-split file size for recordings" setting has been moved to the tweaks, because it is rarely used nowadays. Launch Tweaker.exe (see DVBViewer program directory) for changing it.

Griga Super thanks,i'm in tweaker,but i don't know what i mut do ?

I like: files of 4 gb more or less(like in v.5.1)

Please ,where is it inside tweaker?.

Thank you very much

Good afternoon,

Yes,i found it.I will test it across the day but..i guess than all will be very ok.

Big thanks ,Danke to """YOU"·,

A last concerning:

i know than the capture of frame,pictures are in 24 bits.Like always in DVBViewer,OK.but...there are a way to Capture frame or pictures in 32 bits?

Thank you very VERY Much.

32bit is only just an additional byte for the alpha channel and since there is no such information in a video stream it does not make much sense. You will just increase the size of the picture without any useful information.

Christian