Alternative download for new 6.15 release ?

oldman82

Is there anyway to get the new 6.15 release without logging in to the members area ?

I have my forum password but my members password is different.

It's also stored on my old harddrive.

I was hoping to avoid having to plug in my old harddrive if i just get the new "DVBViewer.setup.exe ."

I have 6.14 installed and running atmo.

1 hour ago, oldman82 said:

Is there anyway to get the new 6.15 release without logging in to the members area ?

No, it can only be downloaded from the members area.

It is strongly recommended to create a safe backup of the user name, password and the key file that you got after purchasing DVBViewer and the Media Server!

• Thanks 1

Hello,

I think you can use the Keytool.exe in the DVBViewer program folder or the startmenu under DVBViewer to show you the password for the members section and for the DVBViewer installation and where the key file can be found. Look at http://de.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/KeyTool (sorry only in german, not in the english Wiki)

Many greetings

Webturtle

Hello,

for older versions look at the bottom of the members area under "Older Versions". The actual versions are in the first section (in the last 4 weeks or so) or under "Main Application".

Many greetings

Webturtle

nav_m.gif

Older Version

nav_m.gif Older Versions
Edited by Webturtle