How to record with time stamp?

Sean99

Is it possible to record in DVBViewer with time stamp? I am looking for a way to record files while there is time stamp (time and date indicator) on the screen to give me information about program’s time and date. I don’t know if this is hardware ability or software!

Thanks for any help.

Edited by Sean99

Nobody answer! Is it difficult or it was unclear?

I just want to have Time and Date on the screen after recording like the picture I attached. I don’t know if it is possible with DVBViewer or not? Thanks for your time.

dvbviewer05.png

No I am not talking about OSD or some things like it, I am talking about time code. I want to have time and date on RECORDED VIDEOS not on DVBViewer screen. For example you record 10 hours TV programs from satellite, right? Then you close your DVBViewer and you open your recorded file, maybe with VLC player, Media player or KM player or any things else,  what you see?  You see TV programs you recorded but you can’t see time and date on it, you should scroll your video to find specific time? But if there was time code, you would find your specific time immediately. That is my question; that is the feature I want. Is there any way to have time and date on the screen of recorded videos? Thanks