Channel Change in PIP enhancement

Etienne

Somme good progresses made for PIP in last release :)

Why not add in PIP context menu a access to Favorites, allowing show in PIP a channel from a other tuner without disturbing Main view showing / recording ?

This will allow switch from a tuner to a second type (example from satellite to terrestrial), P+ / P- is too long operation: lots of channels to zap

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Etienne:

allowing show in PIP a channel from a other tuner without disturbing Main view showing / recording ?

PiP can't disturb the main view or a recording because it has the lowest priority.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Etienne:

This will allow switch from a tuner to a second type (example from satellite to terrestrial), P+ / P- is too long operation: lots of channels to zap

Channel Plus/Minus and Favourite Plus/Minus in the PiP context menu automatically skips channels for which no free tuner is available.

Yes I know that ;)

But my problem is still not solved.

Here , the channel list for DVB-T is 28 FTA channels, all in Favorites set.

When i want in pip picture (from sarting on a DVB-S2 channel going to the end of DVB-T channel list), i have to click 4- times on Fav+ to skip the sat TP then 28 times on Fav + to go on end of DVB-T list.

This is not very convenient ... and takes a lot of time...

Yes that is working but is done indirectly by openning a extra window, and channel list is a very long list

Good method would be to have , from the existing favorite channel list, after walking to the channel we want to have in PIP a right click for PIP.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Etienne:

Yes that is working but is done indirectly by openning a extra window,

You can use Options -> TV/Radio -> Popup channel list that appears in the video area when you move the mouse cursor to the right/left border.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Etienne:

and channel list is a very long list

Activate the "Only Favourites" channel list view by clicking the star icon at the bottom.

Yes with "only favorites" it's going much better.

But not at top.

You have first to collapse the current Category ( exemple current main channel is satellite)

Then scrool to the DVB-T category ( I have different Sattelite cat , 1 per Satellite and 1 DVB-T cat)

Then after only I can Select PIP from DVB-T cat ... ouff

Direct access form main favorite list would be more direct, but if you can't done ( or havent time to do) consider my demand to the trash.