Windows 10 problems

Tomas Peceny

I have two identical PCs Dell Optiplex 7010 with Windows 10 and Evolveo T2 USB tuners. One of them plays well the new  T2 HD television sending and the *.ts records via the DVBViewer Pro 6.0.3.0 and LAV 0.74.1-x64 , while the other one plays badly via the DVBViewer Pro 6.1.5.0 and the same LAV 0.74.1-x64. I'd like to try the older DVBViewer Pro 6.0.3.0 with the other PC. How can I download it? (Now, I solve DVBViewer troubles with updating Windows 10 by enabling the Windows update manually and then reinstalling the Evolveo driver or LAV if necessary.) Thanks!

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Tomas Peceny:

I'd like to try the older DVBViewer Pro 6.0.3.0 with the other PC. How can I download it?

It is not available as download anymore. However, the installer may still be present in your C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\setup directory.

Am 16.11.2019 um 04:32 schrieb Griga:

It is not available as download anymore. However, the installer may still be present in your C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\setup directory.

Thanks! Should I first uninstall the newer version? I

Edited by Griga
Useless quoting removed
vor 5 Minuten schrieb Tomas Peceny:

Thanks! Should I first uninstall the newer version? I

Yes, including the deletion of your settings, if you want to avoid any influence of the newer version. However, you can keep your user data (DVBViewer user name and password).

• 3 weeks later...

Merely reinstalling the lower  DVBViewer version has not solved the problem. However, an exact copy of whole the system disk with the lower version to the other computer  plays well. Maybe the trouble is caused by some interaction between the updated Windows 10 or the Cyberlink ~PowerDVD blu-ray player and the DVBViewer. Please advise me what to do to retain both the DVBViewer program during Windows 10 updating and also blu-ray playing. Thanks!

Edited by Tomas Peceny
more information

(Mr. Griga, if you need some listing of features or settings of my computer to assess this problems, I'm ready to send it to you.) Another difficulty is now in the system that newly plays DVBViewer well. When the DVBViewer plays radio stations, it is possible to switch the audio output from the TV set I use as a monitor to the external speakers that I prefer. As soon as I switch the DVBViewer to a TV station, the audio output switches to the TV set irreversibly. I need to solve this problem as well. Thank you!

8 hours ago, Tomas Peceny said:

if you need some listing of features or settings of my computer to assess this problems, I'm ready to send it to you

A support.zip  would be nice :)

8 hours ago, Tomas Peceny said:

When the DVBViewer plays radio stations, it is possible to switch the audio output from the TV set I use as a monitor to the external speakers that I prefer. As soon as I switch the DVBViewer to a TV station, the audio output switches to the TV set irreversibly.

Since I have no TV set, I'm not familiar with their oddities, so I can't tell you much about it, unless you describe the details of your setup extensively, how which devices are connected to each other etc.

Are the radio and TV channels using a different audio format?