EMM Len < 16 Filtered ?

Pagin

Hello,

Can it be that all EMM with a size lower then 16 bytes are not forwarded to md api plugin ?

If yes, could you lower it to 10 Bytes for the next release of "DVBViewer", as some EMM are lower then 16 bytes.

Regards

Aq my post was taken down and locked without any possibility to reply u , i open this one ...

Next time Admin … if the reply is just to hide you behind a stupid paragraph.

EMM is like any packet … So when TS reader save TS … you will forbid to save them too ?

Do i speak about some illegal stuff ? No ! I just wanted to know why some PID data are filtered and not sent correctly ! That's the point ! And seems you have no knowledge to understand it !

I start to sadly think that i brought all the package from your company , as you do not deserve it really, when i see the support answer.

You closed the ticket in a non pro way of style, i got it , do not be wrong !

And the reply was full of hypocrisis … as you keep german people posting grab screen with SKY … but you close my ticket asking why some data are filtered ?

No need reply ! You lost a customer & more … believe me!

You already got your answer. Your question doesn't make sense. There is no EMM handling in DVBViewer whatsoever, neither filtering nor forwarding. The bug you are looking for must be somewhere else.

Please discuss the matter where you like, but not here. Otherwise I will restrict your posting ability.