No Audio on Canal+ 4K UHD

saro_ironi

Encrypted. Scanning this frequency yields five Canal+ 4K Ultra HD entries with the service IDs 4463, 4464, 4465, 4473, 4474. All of them have EAC3 (Enhanced AC3) audio tracks. Only the last two additionally provide a "normal" AC3 audio track.

Some decryption modules / device drivers are not able to detect EAC3 as audio, so they don't decrypt it. This was a known issue with TBS devices some time ago. If you have a TBS device, make sure that your device driver and TbsCIapi.dll are up-to-date (look for TBS CI DLL v1.0.2.2, store it in the DVBViewer installation folder, where DVBViewer.exe is)). If this does not apply, select the AC3 track of the fourth or fifth Canal+ 4K Ultra HD scan result.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Griga said:

Encrypted. Scanning this this frequency yields five Canal+ 4K Ultra HD entries with the service IDs 4463, 4464, 4465, 4473, 4474. All of them have EAC3 (Enhanced AC3) audio tracks. Only the last two additionally provide a "normal" AC3 audio track.

Some decryption modules / device drivers are not able to detect EAC3 as audio, so they don't decrypt it. This was a known issue with TBS devices some time ago. If you have a TBS device, make sure that your device driver and TbsCIapi.dll are up-to-date (look for TBS CI DLL v1.0.2.2, store it in the DVBViewer installation folder, where DVBViewer.exe is)). If this does not apply, select the AC3 track of the fourth or fifth Canal+ 4K Ultra HD scan result.

Thanks for your reply. No, I don't have TBS DVB card. As I mentioned in the first post, I have Digital Devices MAX SX8 (https://www.digital-devices.eu/shop/en/tv-cards/tv-cards-for-pcie/340/8-tuner-tv-card-dd-max-sx8-4/8-dvb-s2/dvb-s2x-full-spectrum?c=167) But as you said only AC3 audio track works for the Canal+ 4K.

I have the latest firmware and driver right now, can do something to fix that?