View archived IPTV transmissions.

jampeer

Hello.
Please tell me if you plan to add the function of viewing the archive of IPTV channels?
The TV archive function allows the IPTV provider to record the broadcast of a channel for later viewing.
Given the limited number of programs for the PC.
Recording begins with the transfer.
Is it worth the wait for us?
Thanks.

Here's how it is implemented in a similar program:

1.jpeg

Edited by jampeer
It is clear that for this you need to first rework the EPG download structure.
Now you have to use Xepg to download, but you need EPG to load directly from the playlist.
Given the relevance of IPTV, this is very important and will be in demand.
  • 2 months later...

Maybe you should post an example of the EPG data (the original format) as text. I don't know what you are writing about. I've asked the Xepg author, but he hasn't seen such EPG data either. Are there any specifications available? I guess your EPG data contains some kind of download URL?

DVBViewer is able to play archive content by means of the HbbTV add-on. The next release will additionally allow to download it. That's all what we have in this respect...

• Like 1

???

Sorry, but I don't understand your post. For accessing something with DVBViewer clear specifications are required how it can be accessed. They are missing here completely.

Please post in a way that others can read it without horizontal scrolling.

Sorry, I can’t correctly execute through the translator. I do not understand why scrolling is taken.
Plus, I'm not a programmer. We hope that the HbbTV add-on will help. Thank.
  • 3 weeks later...