Strange logo assignment behavior

Hi,

I am not able to assign all logos to Czech TV channels in "DVBViewer Pro v6.1.5.2 or v6.1.6.1.

I found the following behavior:

"CT24.png" or "ct24.png" - works for "CT 24", not for "CT 24 HD T2" (I do not know how to set logo for "CT 24 HD T2"!)
but "ct1.png" - does not work for "CT 1 JM" or "CT 1 HD T2".
but "ct 1 jm hd.png" works for "CT 1 JM" (though "HD" is not in its name, "ct 1 jm.png" cannot be used).
    => cannot set logo for "CT 1 HD T2".

"nova.png" - worsk for "Nova" and "Nova 2" (not for "Nova | P" or "Nova 2 | T2")

=> I am not able to change logo for "Nova 2"!
"nova cinema.png" - works for "Nova Cinema" and also for "Nova Cinema | P".
"novacinema.png"  - does not work for "Nova Cinema", what is not correspond to "ct24" (what has to be written without space).
"nova gold.png" or "novagold.png" is not dispalyed for "Nova Gold" or "Nova Gold | P" (but the same naming works in case of "Nova Cinema").

So, please, tell me how can I assign certain logo to certaing channel.

In WinFast there is simple file with mapping logo-file to channel name. Is something similar possible in DVBViewer Pro?

Thanks for any help.

KB

10 hours ago, KaB said:

So, please, tell me how can I assign certain logo to certaing channel.

If the automatic assignment doesn't work, you can do it with Options -> Channel Logos -> Right-click a channel -> Select Logo.

• Thanks 1

You could also rename the logo files to better match the channel names. So perhaps you then have less channels where you must manually assign the logo.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:19 PM, Griga said:

If the automatic assignment doesn't work, you can do it with Options -> Channel Logos -> Right-click a channel -> Select Logo.

Thank you - I did not see this option. It would be better to show logo in "Channel list editor" and let it assign there.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:27 PM, HaraldL said:

You could also rename the logo files to better match the channel names. So perhaps you then have less channels where you must manually assign the logo.

Hi,

I tried everything you can imagine. With/without spaces and with/without some parts of name.

I have an idea, that the channel name presented after tuning is not the name, what is used to find channel logo.

Maybe it would be usefull to show "the string used to find logo" in channel editor and let it change instead of assign logo manually (this is nice but not transparent to me).