Historical EPG

bccrew

Is there a tweak/setting to keep the EPG received OTA for x days? Sometimes I want to look up when a TV program was aired but for now I can only go back until yesterday.

Can I keep past EPG data for a week for example?

• Thanks 1

Hello,

you can export the EPG from the EPG-Window by klicking on the button export (in german it is "Exportieren" left to the OK-Button). This saves the whole EPG-Database for all programs,

But it is important to use a separate subdirectory for each day (esp. epg\042720), because the htmlEPG subdirectory which holds the files for each program is always used again. Old EPG-versions would be overwritten!  ?

Many greetings

Webturtle

23 minutes ago, bccrew said:

Is there a tweak/setting to keep the EPG received OTA for x days?

There isn't. It could be introduced. However, it has to be considered that the EPG tends to becomes a huge data collection that eats up quite a lot of resources (processing time and memory). This applies even more if the data for the past week is kept in the file epg.dat and (during runtime) in memory.

• Like 1