No EIT EPG recording

SuppaMan

Hi!
Starting from version after 6.1.5.2 the program does not record any EPG information into the .ts files. I noticed this while cutting the recordings with TS-Doctor. Obviously I have selected all the options related to the recording of EPG EIT data, but it still don't store them in the final file. TS-Doctor only detects the running program, which is correctly written onto the .txt logfile. Deleting that logfile make TS-Doctor show nothing (excepts sometimes it will show the EPG parsed from the teletext... clever!). Anyway, I already checked with TransEdit and no EIT information is recorder.
Summary:
- I can correctly see EPG of live TV
- The information of the current program is correctly inserted into the .txt logfile
- No EIT information is recorder, checked with both TS-Doctor and TransEdit

- This behaviour starts from version after 6.1.5.2 (which stores EPG)

- All the four option in the 'Record also' section in the option are checked
If you need more informations just tell me!
Thank you :)

There is a bugfix for this for some time. Go to members section, scroll down to Beta Section, there is a fixed version 6.1.6.8, not a full install but updated files you can copy over a valid 6.1.6.x install. There is a readme included you should read before installing it. If you use DMS there is a bugfix 2.1.6.3 for it too in the same section.

Edited by HaraldL