Kodi tv recording

satking

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 11:12 PM, satking said:

DVB in kodi when i select a channel there is no option to record that programme 

Hi, I have this very same problem and have asked in the Kodi forum, was advised that using guest privilages was the issue. I don't have guest access enabled nor is there any credentials added, so still confused as to what the issue is here but maybe worth checking if enabled in your own settings.

Edited by Ricjy4001
typo

Hi, thought I'd post in this thread as possibility may be related.  Was advised on the Kodi forum for DVBViewer addon that guest access is the issue, as I have made recordings directly from DVBViewer Pro they show up un Kodi, I tried deleteing one from Kodi and got the message "PVR is running with guest permissions", problem is I don't have guest access enabled.

Below is a link to screenshot of my settings, can anyone see anything obvious or I may be missing?

https://www.screencast.com/t/dKcM7HTzEFU

Solved for me. I'm an idiot, I had the 'Basic' version of the dvb media server installed rather than the full version. I'd presumed that adding the licence key would simply unlock the full version.