No channels found

aquaman31

After installing DVBViewer and searching for Octopus NET V2, (which was found), no channels show up in channel scan.

Looking at the IP where Octopus Net V2 is installed, I see tuner change from Idle to No signal and back again.

Looking with Digital Devices TV 1.14.0 I can see all free to air channels in Denmark.

Have I missed something about DVBViewer?

My goal is to use Octopus NET V2 and DVBViewer with KODI.

Help is much appriciated.

Jörgen

support.zip

Just a guess, because you did not specify exactly what you did:

You have tried to scan DVB-T by using the DVB-T Europe transponder list (right?). In this list all transponders are flagged as DVB-T. However, if your region/country has already switched to DVB-T2, it may only work if the transponders in the list are flagged as DVB-T2 - dunno if this is required by Octopus NET V2, or if it is able to auto-detect the modulation system.

Navigate to the Transponders sub-directory of the DVBViewer configuration folder (see DVBViewer help menu) and open the file DVB-T_Europe.ini with a text editor. You will see

[SATTYPE]
1=5000
2=DVB-T Europe

[DVB]
0=62
1=50000,7,0
2=57000,7,0
...etc.

Use search and replace to replace ,0 at the end of each list entry by ,4, thus setting the DVB-T2 flag. Store the changed list, restart DVBViewer and try to scan again.

Hello Griga!

You just did the trick!

In my DVB-T_Europe.ini there were no ,0 at the end of lines.

I just added ,4 in the end of each line - and then all channels were found!

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards

Jörgen