Need Windows 7 64-bit BDA drivers for WinTV-CI-USB2 Common Interface

SatWaveDude

Hi,

Are there Windows 7 64-bit BDA drivers for the Hauppauge WinTV-CI-USB2 11000LF ?

After installing the current Hauppauge available drivers version 1.3607.26283 the CI still don't recognised in the DVBViewer hardware menu.

Dateiname: WinTV-CI_1_3607_26283_WHQL.zip

What do I have to do to makes this work ?

Edited by SatWaveDude

This has been implemented several years ago by someone else, and I have no experience with it. I can only tell you what DVBViewer does to find the device.

It lets Windows enumerate all devices in the AM_KSCATEGORY_CAPTURE category and then picks those with one of the following two sub-strings in their hardware path:

{10887089-3447-4be3-85f6-75ca7451c02e}

{9b365890-165f-11d0-a195-0020afd156e4}

The first one seems to be the device ID of "Hauppauge WinTV-CI BDA (11xxx)" (see here). Can you find it in the INF file contained in the WinTV-CI_1_3607_26283_WHQL.zip?

• Like 1

SUCCESS !!!!

After removing the driver with the tool hcwclear.exe and a computer re-start I installed the driver again with HcwDriverInstall.exe and now the CI shows up in External CI (experimental).

WinTVCIUSBBDA Source.PNG