EPG api

jirim100

Hello,

I tried using /api/epg.html?channel=[EPGChannelID]&eventid=XXX to get EPG description for the following timer:  

<Timer Type="1" ID="{CE3BFD97-E9EB-4ED1-B609-3D1D36AD69A3}" Enabled="-1" ShutDown="2" Charset="255" Date="14.09.2020" Start="04:22:00" Dur="53" End="05:15:00" PreEPG="15" PostEPG="15" IntID="9336" Priority="50" Action="0" EPGEventID="1361978528">
      <Descr>Pod pokličkou</Descr>
      <Options AdjustPAT="-1" AllAudio="-1" DVBSubs="-1" Teletext="-1" EITEPG="-1"/>
      <Format>2</Format>
      <Folder>Auto</Folder>
      <NameScheme>Pod pokličkou; 2010-XX-XX; Pomelo i litchi v kuchyni dnes fičí</NameScheme>
      <AfterProcess>VPS_PDC</AfterProcess>
      <Source>Search:Pod pokličkou</Source>
      <Channel ID="3713222193730169593|CT 1" EPGID="577341233549617913"/>
      <Executeable>-1</Executeable>
      <Recording>0</Recording>
      <ID>9336</ID>
      <GUID>{CE3BFD97-E9EB-4ED1-B609-3D1D36AD69A3}</GUID>
    </Timer>

but nothing was returned. Please can you try it for this concrete timer? Files you can download from here: https://www.uschovna.cz/zasilka/CND5IKFGC2UEANV5-5C4/

DMS is version 2.1.7.0, DVBViewer 6.1.7.0.

Edited by jirim100

I see the following in your data:

• The Event ID 1361978528 from your timer obviously originates from imported EPG data. Event IDs originating from (broadcasted) DVB EPG data never exceed 65535 (2 byte value).
  • The Event ID 1361978528 can not be found in your epg.dat file.
  • The EPG Channel ID 577341233549617913 from your timer can be found in your epg.dat file, but only for DVB EPG data, not for imported data.

This simply means, there is no imported EPG data for this EPG channel ID present.

Yes EPG data was imported by the Xepg. My workflow was the following:

- I imported external EPG by the Xepg (Xepg deleted all old external EPG)

- I created this timer by the function autotimer

- After some hours I imported again external EPG by the Xepg - before this all old external EPG was deleted - this is probably the reason why the EPG Event ID 1361978528 was no more present in epg.dat?

But please explain my why the web interface show correct EPG description (from external EPG for this specific timer)? When web interface don't found epg event id in epg.dat then looking in epg.dat for the record with the closest time?  

Edited by jirim100
1 hour ago, jirim100 said:

this is probably the reason why the EPG Event ID 1361978528 was no more present in epg.dat?

Dunno how this is handled by Xepg. Usually it should remain the same over time.

1 hour ago, jirim100 said:

But please explain my why the web interface show correct EPG description (from external EPG for this specific timer)?

Where does the web interface show it? Are you sure that it originates from imported EPG data? The DMS automatically falls back to DVB EPG data if no imported EPG data is available, unless the fallback is prohibited because the DVB EPG checkbox for this channel in the DVBViewer Channel Editor is unticked. Please note that the web interface does not use the Event ID for assigning EPG data to timers.

1 hour ago, Griga said:

Where does the web interface show it? Are you sure that it originates from imported EPG data?

In Timer window when I move cursor over this timer. Yes, I am sure - the description was from external EPG. You can try it with the downloaded data.

3 hours ago, Griga said:

Anyway, it's not in the epg.dat. Did you consider that you have to stop the DMS in order to let it write the current EPG data to disk?

No, because I can't (I permanently recording). But as I answered to myself this concrete EPG record was probably deleted because I imported EPG data twice.