freeze of gui when disable/enable a recording

marathan

Hello,

with the new version of DVBViewer 7.0.0.3 and Media Server 3.0.0.1 i see a freeze of the DVBViewer gui for about 3-9 seconds when i check or uncheck a recording in timer recordings window.

1311241204_2020-12-1622_48_51-TimerRecordings.jpg.c443efe90ba8e69bdfb824c636c6ff49.jpg

During the freeze the picture and sound is working normally but you can't change anything. In previous versions(2.1.7.2+6.1.7.2) everything executed instantly.

I forgot to mention that server and client is the same pc.

For testing purposes i removed the password from dvb media web server and everything works fine. when i set password i see the freeze

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

support.zip

Confirmed.  However, here a username and password in the DVBViewer Options -> DVBViewer Media Server makes the difference, even if there is no password and user name set up in the DMS Options.

Looks like I have already spotted the cause. I will provide a fix as soon as possible and notify you here after the upload.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Griga said:

DVBViewer_Fix_7_0_0_4.zip is now available in the members area -> beta section. Please read the included ReadMe!

Everything is working fine now. Problem solved. Thanks again Griga