Recordting timer got set to "Disabled" and did not record.

hse

Hello, I had a recording set for "Strictly Come Dancing" on 2020.12.19 on 28.2e.

When I went to check the recording it only recorded the first couple of mins of the show

I then checked the "Timer Recordings" window and it had been set as Disabled.

The Channel is FTA, Recording location had over 2tb free, Tuner was free ect...

How did this happen and what is "Disabled"?

urg.png

Edited by hse
formatting

Does a recording log exist (see recording options -> write log file)? Look for a file with the recording filename and the extension .log. It would tell more about what happened...

Generally a disabled timer indicates that the recording has been stopped for some reason.

9 minutes ago, Griga said:

Does a recording log exist (see recording options -> write log file)? Look for a file with the recording filename and the extension .log. It would tell more about what happened...

Generally a disabled timer indicates that the recording has been stopped for some reason.

I have DVBViewer set to create epg file with each recording, Inside this file it says it has 0 Errors

There is a svcrec.log and DVBViewer.log in the ProgramData\CMUV folder. I have attached them all

but I can't spot any issues in them.

Strictly.Come.Dancing.S18E17.The.Final.txt DVBViewer.log svcrec.log

Edited by hse
Spelling

Unfortunately the attached files don't help to spot the cause of the premature recording stop. DVBViewer.log could reveal more, but only if DVBViewer is run in debug mode.

I suggest to activate "write log file" in the recording options, so if it happens again, we (hopefully) get more information about the issue.