Not work !

rodjd

DVBViewer 7 not work in windows 10 2004,21277.1000 with Cinergy C PCI Digital Tuner,

driver terratec

01.12.2019 12:37 2309792 Cinergy_C_PCI_HC_Drv_Setup_1.01.02.501_XP_Vista_7_8_64Bit.exe

i whait another windows build to see if microsoft or terratec resolve this BUG  !

Or it is BUG DVBViewer ???

AMD R9 270x ,driver 20.12.1

Windows insiders 2004,21277.1000,x64

TerraTec TV Cinergy C PCI DVB-C

Captură ecran (1).png

support.zip

Captură ecran (2).png

Edited by rodjd
png and zip support
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately there is no DVBViewer.log in your support.zip, because you did not reproduce the problem in DVBViewer debug mode. Please follow the instructions given here. The DVBViewer.log will probably show which kind of error occurs.

i send you zip,i open dvb in start debug,i close dvb and open tools where it is dvb install,i can search tv chanell because this bug

Edited by rodjd

you dont respond to message !

team from DVBViewer you see bugs from pro user ?

Please update GUI it is very old

support.zip

Edited by rodjd

No support via personal message!

This is the error from the DVBViewer.log:

Zitat

05.01.21 11:30:15.255 TBDATwinhan          OpenDevice       Cinergy C PCI Digital Tuner did not start: bvTwinhan

DVBViewer cannot start your Cinergy C PCI. This is an error outside DVBViewer in the driver or the Windows BDA system. Maybe the driver does not work under Windows 10 2004 anymore, so you have to buy a new DVB C card. Or you need to perform a Windows 10 repair installation for getting the BDA system fixed.

Anyway, what I would try first is to uninstall and delete the driver, then reboot and install it again.

You should try to use the attached AzureWave driver instead of Terratec one. In the end of the 00s there was a set of identical Twinhan-based digital TV tuners issued by several manufacturers (TechniSat, Terratec, etc.), the AzureWave driver was the best for all of them.

AzureWave Mantis.zip

Edited by RomanSin