DVBViewer lost focus on change channel (from DVBViewer 7)

Andrea71

I use keyboard as remote control. I use arrow up and down to switch channel and enter key to select a channel. Only if i have timeshift enable, when select a channel DVBViewer lost focus and after the arrow up and down key can't able to switch channel. I have to click mouse's left click button for put in the foreground DVBViewer so up and down key work again

someone else has the same problem?

Thanks

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Andrea71:

Only if i have timeshift enable, when select a channel DVBViewer lost focus

Please start DVBViewer in Safe Mode (see Windows start menu -> DVBViewer) without plugins. Does it still happen?

There are known "evil" plugins that steal the focus on initialisation. This particularly applies to plugins that are located in Plugins\Plugins1, Plugins2 etc. for dealing with recordings and Picture in Picture. Since timeshift is performed by the recorder engine in DVBViewer 7.0, it may happen on timeshift start.

The next release / beta upload will contain measures against this misfeature. DVBViewer will steal the focus back, if necessary.