17 members have voted

1. 1. Skin support?

• That would be COOL !!!
    • Skins? No way
    • I do not care

Guest DAvenger

Hello people,

What do you think about skined DVBViewer? :rolleyes::D

If I manage to persuade Christian, next major version of DVBViewer may use the future RadLight skinengine = share skins :D:P:P

btw. Are there any good designers/artists around ? :)

DAvenger

Hey ...

I don't think that Skin Support is a good idea 'cuz if you don't have a REAL stable skin support the prog won't run properly ... that'S what we already knwo about this other Skin proggie for Windows. Keeps hangin' and it' waaaaaaaay too slow working with it.

But if you still think that's a good idea ask me ... I can design a few. Working with Photoshop since years, tho i didn't do any Skins at all, but I know how to design such things :)

hasta luego,

Ang3L :D

Guest hackbart

Martin meant Skins like in Radlight. We are using luckily non scripted skins and they are easy to implement.

But this feature won't be done in the current DVBViewer; since the new skin-engine is only existing in our brains :D

Christian

Guest DAvenger

I don't think that Skin Support is a good idea 'cuz if you don't have a REAL stable skin support the prog won't run properly ... that'S what we already knwo about this other Skin proggie for Windows. Keeps hangin' and it' waaaaaaaay too slow working with it.

Hola!

Well, have you seen some of RadLight's skins? And the actual "stability" of those skins? I guess they are pretty nice and fast.

Maybe you could design a skin for RadLight to get used to "our style" :D:)

Hasta pronto