Media Server Problem

BmacG

Hi All,

I recently changed by TV Tuner device to a TBS5520SE. After downloading the drivers DVBViewer picked it and works perfectly. My problem is that I cannot record when DVB media server is running, either manually or with timers. If I close down Media server it records perfectly, but once media server is running it will not record. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling media server to no avail.

Any help greatly appreciated. 

19 minutes ago, Griga said:

Why? What happens?

If I set the timer in media server it shows up red, like when you have conflicting schedules. If I press the record button in DVBViewer nothing happens. Normally it goes white to indicate that it is recording, but when media server is running it doesn't react.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb BmacG:

If I press the record button in DVBViewer nothing happens.

That's weird, because DVBViewer should either start the recording or report an error.

Please create and attach a support.zip after reproducing the isuue in DVBViewer debug mode. It will save a lot of further enquiries.