DVB-T2 reception problem

Gustaw

In my country DVB-T2 become a standard soon. For this purpose I changed my tuner to Hauppauge dual DVB-T2 . There are two transporders with normal and test signal.
I added frequencies to DVBViewer ini file (like "4=554000,8,4") but scanning don't show any channel. Then I installed Hauppauge WinTV software. WinTV show all DVB-T2 channels.

After them I run TransEdit. This program show all channels and I can see broadcast program in Preview window. How to detect this channels in DVBViewer?

1 hour ago, Gustaw said:

After them I run TransEdit. This program show all channels and I can see broadcast program in Preview window. How to detect this channels in DVBViewer?

Export the scan results from TransEdit. Click "Select All" in the TransEdit Scanner Windows, then drag and drop the results with the mouse from the Scanner Window into the DVBViewer Channel Editor.

Usually scanning should work in DVBViewer as well. Rather use TransEdit for adding and modifying frequencies in a transponder list, instead of doing it with a text editor, and restart DVBViewer after a changed transponder list has been saved.