Cant log into Member Area

uppal

I seem to have a constant problem of my log in to the members area never working

Can an Admin please send me a password reminder for the member area? And also the direct link to it, as I cant seem to see that either. All I wanted was the latest version of the DVBViewer software and TSplayer.

Please help!

Thanks.

The link is https://www.DVBViewer.tv/members/

And the login values are exactly the credentials you got by mail when you bought DVBViewer Pro, needed to activate the program. Not the credentials from this forum. If the user name from the mail is an old email address you no longer have no problem, it is still used and working as login to member area. You also can start the "DVBViewer Pro KeyTool" from windows start menu which displays you those login values as long as you have a working installation (then close the tool without changing anything).

Only if it's a very very old buy then it could be a problem as the login system for members area changed some years ago. Too old credentials no longer work now.

• Like 1

Great. As advised in the mail keep the credentials and the keyfile as a copy on a safe place (USB stick etc.) in case of a hdd crash or anything other worse.