Top Posters In This Topic

• hackbart

• turntoyou

• admi-ral

• yaRincewind

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Try an installation in a clean new directory

now it works i had the same problems like...

Try deleting the setup.xml and start over.

Just deleting the setup.xml didn't work on my system. :idiot:

Even the whole OSD didn't work at all. (Settings-OSDMenu:No entries)

For what reason ever... :blink:

The prog was still hanging up, so I had to install to a new directory. :(

However, I managed to save my settings (keyboarrd, winlirc, news and so on)

by playing the good old Copy/Paste-Game between both setup.xml's

and by copying the favourites.xml. :bounce:

By the way, when trying to set the device inside the DirectX-Tab

to "Skystar2 (Compatible)", the prog still hangs. After restart, the

Reception-percentage-bar (whow, what a word) says always 0%.

But believe me: when you've got it running, you'll love it! :wacko:

I have found the biggest culpret to DVBViewer crashing is the MPEG 2 codec. The POWER DVD codec seems to be the most stable......

Anyone suggest any other (free is good) MPEG 2 codecs that work well?

Officially there are no free MPEG2 decoders. I recommend using the NVIDIA decoder, never had any problems with it.

There are a couple of opensource MPEG2 decoders....

[link removed]

along with FFDShow, or a GPLed MPEG2 codec that comes with XP codec pack....

Edited by Oliver
Guest Oliver

Well, yes, there are open source decoders, but all of them are technically illegal because no royalties are paid. Therefore we don't advertise them.

Well, yes, there are open source decoders, but all of them are technically illegal because no royalties are paid. Therefore we don't advertise them.

The link above to "Stinky's MPEG2 Codec" is illegal for sure. Installed it and it shows up in DVBViewer (and other programs) as being the Ligos MPEG2 filter so it's basically a rip. Besides - the quality is the most dire I've ever seen so it was promptly removed from my system.

The best I have seen so far is the nVidia codec - its a shame it often refuses to work with FFDShow because nVidia+FFDShow Post Process gives a stunning picture.

I installed the new version 3.2.1 and still the same.

I deleted the setup.xml as you mention above and now it works.

But there are still some problems.

prob no.1

-----------

after entering the OPTIONS menu and APPLY for a change the option menu cna't ! close and you have to shut down the program from the task manager.

prob no.2

-----------

the OSD doesn't work anymore

yes i have legal MPEG 2 decoder from InterVideo and from NVIDIA, both work fine with the picture buth there is no OSD as i mention before.

any suggestions?

I use the Intervideo WinDVD 6 Platinum decoders. DVBViwer is very unstable which is I think is due having a dual Xeon system with Hyper Threading enabled. Downgrading my computer is not a sensible option...

I would be willing to do some BETA testing for any of those with dual CPU systems...

:idiot:

Daniel

I have a dual core machine and everything runs like it should. Please make sure that you use the latest skystar driver in order to avoid problems..

Christian

prob no.1

-----------

after entering the OPTIONS menu and APPLY for a change the option menu cna't ! close and you have to shut down the program from the task manager.

prob no.2

-----------

yes i have legal MPEG 2 decoder from InterVideo and from NVIDIA, both work fine with the picture buth there is no OSD as i mention before.

any suggestions?

I have the same problems

prob no.1

-----------

prob no.2

-----------

any suggestions?

I have the same problems

I also have the same problem, plus mosaic, PIP and subtitles doesn't work either (see http://www.DVBViewer.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8400)

prob no.1

-----------

prob no.2

-----------

any suggestions?

I have the same problems

I also have the same problem, plus mosaic, PIP and subtitles doesn't work either (see http://www.DVBViewer.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8400)

I solved this problem by uninstalling and reinstalling DVBViewer again. I also deleted all the contents of the DVBViewer folder. It is a bit drastic but the choice is yours, keep your settings or put with this bug. What I found after reinstalling is that DVBViewer works stably.

Yes, that actually worked, I was already done several times the installation (also deleting first all DVBViewer folders) but now I first time made the uninstalltion from Windows control panel before installation and after that deleted DVBViewer folders. After that new installtion and now everyting seems to work very nicely. Before that I toke copies of setting files and it was quite easy tho get all settings back to same as in earlier version.

Yes, that actually worked, I was already done several times the installation (also deleting first all DVBViewer folders) but now I first time made the uninstalltion from Windows control panel before installation and after that deleted DVBViewer  folders. After that new installtion and now everyting seems to work very nicely. Before that I toke copies of setting files and it was quite easy tho get all settings back to same as in earlier version.

The only problem I have now is the channellist doesn't save after closing DVBViewer so I have to export the changes I made and import them.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have just downloaded & installed 3.2.3.899 (Update from 15/09/05)

Am I blind, or is it not possible to set-up the remote control unit under Options??

How do I set my now defunct remote ??!!?? >_<

Bob

Edited by maisflocke

definetly blind >_<<_<

Simply enable Winlirc in inputplugins and press learn in input and select the command und press a remote key, select every command with the mouse und press the corresponding remote control key. When you're done depress learn and then apply or OK.

definetly blind <_<:wub:

Simply enable Winlirc in inputplugins and press learn in input and select the command und press a remote key, select every command with the mouse und press the corresponding remote control key. When you're done depress learn and then apply or OK.

Excellent!

Although, you would need really good eyesight to have seen that :wub:

Guest Lars_MQ
Although, you would need really good eyesight to have seen that 

<_< Well erm. I'm working on the docs for the input part, but believe me programming is much more fun :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

The "Changes"-Link from the Members-Area still points here ... Isn't there a Changelog somewhere, that can be linked in the Members-Area?

Version 3.5.0

-------------

[*]Fix: Closed Caption: Sometimes the CC was not detected properly.

[*]Fix: newer Versions of G-Force (www.soundspectrum.com) are now also working fine

Version BETA 3.4.12

-------------------

[*]Fix: Subtitles: Sometimes the current selected subtitle wasn't displayed correctly in the Subtitle menu.

[*]Fix: *Star devices: Fixed problems on channelswitching with certain channels.

[*]Fix: Vobsub: Fixed display problems with Vobsub files.

[*]Add: DirectX-Options: Added a separate selection for a AC3 decoder. *PLEASE CHECK THIS OPTION BY DEFAULT IT'S SET TO AUTO!*

[*]Add: channellist -> now the current epg is shown as a hint if you move the mouse over a channelname (works with all channellists except in the channeloptions)

[*]Add: EPGwindow: on tuning the tuned channel is made the current one (if epgwindow is visible).

[*]Add: EPGwindow/what's now: a click with the middle mousebutton makes the selected channel the currently displayed in the EPG-tab.

[*]Change: Hardware: Additional checks if the hardware.xml is valid. If not the currupt file is deleted und rebuild.

[*]Change: ATSC-EPG: Reworked ATSC-EPG handling.

[*]Fix: Netstreaming Plugin: Fixed a problem with the activate Checkbox.

Version BETA 3.4.11.0

----------------------

[*]Add: Recorderwindow: The day is shown in front of the date.

[*]Fix: DVBSubs/Timeshift: Removed forgotten code which prevented dvbsubs in timeshift. (untested)

[*]Add: Teletextsubtitles: Selected Teletextsubtitles are saved and restored.

[*]Fix: HTPC-Mode: Fixed problem opening the options window.

[*]Change: Encrypted Channels: If a encrypted channel is tuned, which can't be decrypted the channelname in the statusbar is marked with a '*'.

[*]Fix: TerratecBDA: Fixed DiseqC handling. (untested)

[*]Add: Networkdevices: You can add multiple Networkdevices now. Simply add a section to the usermode.ini:

[Card]

Unicast=1

Multicast=1

there you can set the numbers of devices. After that start the DVBViewer and do a devicedetection in the options. Don't forget to configure the devices.

[*]Update: Updated language files.

[*]Fix: COM: Fixed the WindowID in COM-Event.

Version BETA 3.4.10.11

----------------------

[*]Change: DVD-handling: completely reworked dvd handling and playback controls.

[*]Change: DVD-Subtitles: DVD-Subtitles now can selected in the settingmenu.

[*]Change: Zoom: Changed the zoom handling and settings to allow more subtile changes.

[*]Change: EPG-Window: Introduced color codes for time spans.

[*]Change: Options: Reworked options window a little bit.

[*]Change: Audio-Options: The audio options are now found on the directX page.

[*]Change: collision detection on timers: The collision dectection for timers now works correctly. ATTENTION only one timer will be shown in red if a collision is detected.

[*]Add: channel/hardware administration: Added channelgroups (A,B,C) which can be used to assign a channel to a specific hardware.

[*]Change: Channeleditor: completly reworked the channel edit mask.

[*]Add: Hardware: added a retune timer for each device, which can force a retune if there where no datapakets over a defined timespan. 0 means deactivated. 10 retune try are made before giving up.

[*]Add: Hardwareoptions: added a retune timer and channelgroup selection.

[*]Add: Recordingwindow: Pressing the remove button while the SHIFT key is pressed will remove the timer AND the files without further confirmation.

[*]Change: Subtitle handling: Completely reworked subtitle handling (teletext, DVBSubs and Closed Captions).

They work now with timeshift and can be selected in the settings menu.

[*]Change: RDS: Reworked RDS handling now working in timeshift/LiveTV and Playback.

[*]Change: Network streaming: completly rewritten unicast and multicast devices.

[*]Change: Network streaming: Removed internal streaming.

[*]Change: DVBServer: completly rewritten DVBServer.

[*]Change: Shutdown: If DVBViewer is minimized a messagebox instead a OSD message is shown.

[*]Fix: OSD: Fixed selecting wrong channel on programming a timer via OSD.

[*]Add: OSD/EPG-Detail: Added OSD-Red for record current shown entry, OSD-Yellow and OSD-Green for Next/Previous EPG entry.

[*]Add: COM: Added ACTION_RESTORE = $0000400D to reverse minimized.

[*]Fix: COM: fixed wrong calculation in timeroverlap.

[*]Fix: Languagefile/Deutsch: fixed missleading message on shutdown via timer.

[*]Fix: Recorder window: tried to fix positioining problem of buttons, still not perfect, but better than before.

[*]Update: Action.ini: Updated Action.ini.

[*]Fix: Actioneditor/Inputoptions: fixed mixing up of entries on moving up/down.

[*]Fix: Instancing: fixed and tested instance handling, working again.

[*]Fix: DVD: Fixed small memoryleak on dvd playback (bookmark reading).

[*]Fix: DVD: Fixed aspectratio problems in VMR.

[*]Update: Language: Updated ger/eng language files.

[*]Change: MusicTags: Completely rewritten the WMA-Tag Reader. The old one didn't work with VBR coded files.

[*]Add: Subtitles: Added Subtitles to the OSD-context menu.

There have been hunderts more fixes and/or optimizations. Too much to list them all.

If you noticed and/or reported a problem, please check if it still exist.

Version BETA 3.4.9.261

----------------------

[*]Change: Recorderwindow: Change timeinputfields, cause the MS control used is buggy.

[*]Removed: Removed the Recordingservice settings and codeparts again.

[*]Fix: Hardware: fixed and tested Technotrend CI and hardware handling.

[*]Fix: OSD/VMR: Fixed high systemload on HT systems.

[*]Fix: Startup: Fixed Crash on startup if no audiodevice is present.

[*]Fix: Channellist: Fixed umlauts in search.

[*]Fix: System: Fixed Exception when a drive (network usb etc) is removed.

Version BETA 3.4.9.250

----------------------

[*]Fix: Signalinfo: Changed handling of signal info, should now work with Yakumo.

[*]Fix: TVWindow in HTPC: Fixed wrong 16:9 display.

[*]Fix: TVWindow in HTPC: changed the size handling, so the window doesn't get too big.

[*]Fix: OSD/VMR: The VMR-OSD wasn't disabled properly and could lead to ugly artefacts within the TVWindow in HTPC.

[*]Add: Options: Added MHW/SFI options to adjust the transponders.

[*]Change: H264: H264 detection from Griga integrated.

[*]Change: BDA: Changed the handling of the dumperfilter to avoid possible problems. Please test!

[*]Change: EPG-Parser: Optimized and improved the EPG parser really heavy. Removed a big performance bottleneck. Runs much smoother with less memory consumption and CPU usage now.

[*]Fix: OSD-Controls: fixed a problem with up/down keys and listbutton.

[*]Fix: OSD: Fixed an exception and wrong data calculation in the OSD-SysInfo window.

[*]Fix: OSD: Fixed wrong Section/PID description.

[*]Add: COM: Added Addrecfolder and listrecfolder.

[*]Fix: OSD: Fixed wrong positioning of TVWindow on first show.

[*]Add: EPG: Added MHW support for D+ channels.

[*]Change: Hardware: Changed the CI handling of TT hardware, hopefully works now (untested).

[*]Fix: Timer: Fixed rounding error on times.

[*]Add: Hardware: Open whole transponder for skystar.

[*]Add: Hardware-Options: Open whole transponder option, disabled for lowbandwidth devices, only makes sense for skystar device no effekt on other devices.

[*]Add: DirectX-Options: Added H264 Decoder selection (if present).

[*]Add: Actions: Lastfile added, somehow it was missing.

[*]Change: Recorderwindow: Change up/down handling of the time input fields.

[*]Fix: OSD-Transparency: Fixed transparency changes needed restart.

[*]Add: COM: Added debug method to send debugmessages to outputdebug string. -> www.sysinternals.com DebugView.

[*]Change: Channellist and channeleditor: Changed minimal windowssize and some things for 120 dpi.

[*]Fix: OSD-Imagedialog: Fixed not showing of image if show background was deactivated and the image has the same size as a background image.

[*]Fix: Recordingengine: A unique filename is now generated, no more overwriting of files.

[*]Fix: OSD-Engine: Fixed a exception if the osd was deactivated.

[*]Add: Recordingservice: Added detection and controling of the recording service.

[*]Add: Options-Extended: Option for recording service support. Only available if installed and no taskmanager support is activated.

[*]Add: Options-Recording: Added support for more than one recording folder.

[*]Add: Hardware: Added support for DVB-S2 bda cards.

[*]Change: Scannerform: Added support for DVB-S2.

[*]Big change: Recordingengine: More than one Recordingfolder possible.

To save a timer to a another than the default recording folder first define the additional folders in the options and add the "::[n]" Tag at the end of the timer description.

[n] equals the position in the folderlist (starting with n=1).

If a tag can not be found the default tag (No. 1) is used.

[*]Big change: Recordingengine: Record whole Transponder.

If you want to record the whole transponder you can use the "TSD" Tag in the beginning of the timer description (important capital letters!).

Can be combined with the "::[n]" Tag.

If you use a Sky/air/cablestar you have to activate "open whole transponder" in the hardware options. Doesn't work with USB1.1 and devices with limited hardware filters.

Version BETA 3.4.9.200

----------------------

[*]Fix: RecordingsDB: Fixed an error with the com interface function to delete recordings.

[*]Fix: OSD/VMR: solved mouseproblem on 16:9 formats and vmr osd.

[*]Add: Scanwindow: The scanwindow now shows the used device while scanning.

[*]Fix: EPG: Fixed problem with languages mixed up.

[*]Change: Recorderwindow: changed tab key order.

[*]Update: Language files.

[*]Change: VRP: the VRP now works also for background recordings.

[*]Change: Recording Control window: Pimped up the Recwin. Now shows used devices.

[*]Fix: EQ window: fixed translation problem with EQ window.

[*]Change: Scanwindow: now offers all existing roots, automatic root or manually input root in a combo box.

[*]Change: Mosaikpreview: completely rewritten, should work now with nearly every decoder.

[*]Change: Plugins: Reworked plugin handling.

[*]Change: EPG: If description of EPG is empty the text of the subtitle event it copied.

[*]Fix: Recall problem with zoomsettings.

[*]Fix: WindowDef.XML: Fixed a bug, which multiplied the last entry on save.

[*]Fix: System: The positions of the new windows are now saved correctly.

[*]Fix: Usercommands: Removed double calling of usercommands.

[*]Add: Recorderwindow: Add save button to the window. pending changes will be applied on pressing this button.

[*]Fix: Trayicon: Trayicon shows itself after a explorer crash in the systemtray.

[*]Add: TV: Volume per channel can be saved. Please activate it in the settings -> TV&Radio.

[*]Add: TV: Balance per channel can be saved. Please activate it in the settings -> TV&Radio.

[*]Change: TV: The mute state is now saved and restored.

[*]Change: BDA: Changed the signalinfo handling (again) a little bit.

[*]Change: BDA-Hardware: Added support for medion diseqC.

[*]Change: BDA-Hardware: Added support for terratec diseqC.

[*]Change: BDA-Hardware: Added support for Technotrend CI cards (experimental and untested!).

[*]Fix: FreeDB: fixed a possible memoryleak in freedb handling.

[*]Add: EPG: Added support for Technisat Siehfern info. Simply tune the transponder 12670 Mhz on astra. It takes quite a while till everything is complete.

[*]Fix: Favourites: Fixed some minor bug in the favourites handling.

[*]Change: EPG: Optimized internal EPG handling.

[*]Change: EPG: Unknown tags now are filtered.

[*]Fix: VCR: Fixed creation of 0 byte files if no hardware was availabled.

[*]Add: support of DVBWorld adapters

[*]Add: support of Pinnacle DVB-S adapters (experimental and untested!)

[*]Add: own CD Directshow Filter (works from 9x up to NT/XP)

Version BETA 3.4.9.136

----------------------

[*]Fix: Maximize: maximizing on dualscreen systems choose the wrong monitor if a DVBViewer window was on it (channellist etc).

[*]Fix: Inputoptions: the load/save path for inputoption will always be changed to dvbviewerconfigdri\remotes.

[*]Fix: AVDisable on minimize: did not work properly in certain circumstances.

[*]Fix: OSD-Menu: Now the first item in osd menu is selected correctly.

[*]Fix: OSD/VMR: solved sizeproblem on 16:9 formats and vmr osd.

[*]Add: TV: The current tvplayback device is shown as tooltip if the mouse hoovers over the signal bar.

[*]Add: TV: The current audio/video data rate is shown in the statusbar.

[*]Fix: Subtitles: Fixed some problems in subtitles.

[*]Change: Subtitles Options: removed 2 of the 4 language boxes.

[*]Fix: DVBSource: fixed compatibility problems with the current DVBSource (2.6.1.1).

[*]Fix: Recorderwindow: the selected entry stays selected after editing.

[*]Add: EPG-Window/Timeline: a doubleclick on a entry now changes to the channel.

Version BETA 3.4.9.4

--------------------

[*]Fix: Hardware/CI: FireDTV finally working.

[*]Fix: DesktopTV: Fixed disabled on minimize / desktoptv problem.

[*]Remove: Options/Timezone: Option to synchronize with server removed.

[*]Add: VMR:OSD: Rewritten VMR support.

[*]Fix: Options/TV/Radio: Min Timeout for Channelswitch set to 1 ms.

[*]Fix: Options: Fixed a minor memoryleak caused by the new layout of the options tree.

Version BETA 3.4.9.2

--------------------

[*]Fix: Multi instances: Fixed a problem in the multiinstance recognition in case the viewer was startet twice in one folder.

[*]Fix: Channelwindow: Fixed a layout problem in case the channellist window was resized.

[*]Add: Language:Options: Added some missing translations in the options.

[*]Add: Language:OSD: Added some missing translations for the OSD.

[*]Add: Hardware: Added support for shared LNB.

[*]Change: Options:EPG: rearranged the options a little bit.

[*]Change: Options:Audiosettings: changed the default text of the page description.

[*]Change: B2C2 Handling: deactivated diseqC signal sending if diseqC "none" is selected in channellist.

[*]Fix: Commandline: Fixed not working "-translate" commandline.

[*]Add: Options:TV&Radio: Added timeout value for channel and favorite switching.

[*]Add: Options:Hardware: Added shared LNB setting.

[*]Change: MusicTags: changed the order of ID3 detection. Now first V2 tags are used and if empty V1 tag. To get the changes you have to rescan your mp3s.

[*]Fix: Hardware: fixed wrong card selection in case two cards with same tunertype are present but only one has a CI.

[*]Add: Options:Hardware: Added "Has CI" setting.

[*]Change: BDA Devices: extended signalstrength function, maybe it works for yakumo & Co (untested).

[*]Change: DVBStream: added experimental check for errors in stream.

[*]Add: Debug: Added a lot of logging code to firedtv CI Stuff, maybe we can get it to work properly now.

Version BETA 3.4.9.0

--------------------

[*]New: Support for Multiinstances.

[*]New: Support for Multituner.

[*]Add: ATSC: Added ATSC EPG.

[*]Add: B2C2-Multiinstances for upcoming B2C2 (*Star2) Multituner driver.

[*]Add: B2C2-Multituner for upcoming B2C2 (*Star2) Multituner driver.

[*]Add: Channellistwindow: Added TransportstreamID to the editpage.

[*]Add: Channellistwindow: Added Tunertype selection to the scanning page.

[*]Add: EPG-Window: STRG-C copies the selected EPG Entry as text into the clipboard.

[*]Add: Favorites/channels: while selecting via keyboard/remote (0..9) the number been input is displayed in the OSD.

[*]Add: Hardware: Diseq for NovaS and NovaSPlus bda.

[*]Add: Hardware: Diseq for Terratec.

[*]Add: Hardware: Priority for Hardware device can be adjusted in the Hardware.xml.

[*]Add: Hardware: Support for BDA driver of Twinhan with diseq and CAM (Support of multiple audio on scrambled channels for some cards).

[*]Add: Hardware: support for Stopstreaming on tuning. (Options/Hardware -> default = activated).

[*]Add: Mainform/Statusbar: Added global recording symbol. Shows a ongoing recording, to keep a little bit of overview.

[*]Add: Options/EPG: Compressionrate of the epg-file can be adjusted in the options. (0 no compression - 3 max. Compression.

[*]Add: Options: Added a separate page for Hardware configuration.

[*]Add: Options: Added deactivate AV on minimize.

[*]Add: OSD-Timerwindow: The tuner type of a recording is displayed by a char in front of each timer (Cabel/Satellite/Terrestrial/Atsc).

[*]Add: OSD/MiniEPG: Added global recording symbol. Shows a ongoing recording, to keep a little bit of overview.

[*]Add: Playback: TS-Files with Closed Captions or DVBSubtitles (even if they were added dynamically when recording) can be played back with the titles.

[*]Add: Recordingwindow: The tuner type of a recording is displayed by color code of the station field.

[*]Add: Support for Closed Captions.

[*]Add: TS-Recordings: TS-recordings now can add dynamically Subtitles/Audiochannels (must be selected in the Options.

[*]Change: *star2 Cards: Changed a lot of stuff there, based on Grigas Code in GE (reset of PIDs etc.).

[*]Change: About-Window: Now the real version number of the DVBSource is shown.

[*]Change: Changed channelup/channeldown to work with running recordings and multiple cards and optimized it quite a bit (no more waiting time to notice when pressing the ch+/ch-).

[*]Change: Changed the strategy of acquiring the default recording and timeshift path.

[*]Change: Channellistwindow: Only transponderslists fitting the Tunertype are shown.

[*]Change: Completely reworked CI management code.

[*]Change: Completely reworked Hardware management.

[*]Change: DataTags: EPGNow and EPGNext are only updated if a TV-Playback device is active.

[*]Change: DVD-Playback: Now all language tracks are shown even duplicates ("schweinchen names babe problem").

[*]Change: Dynamic ChannelUpdates, now TransportstreamID (EPG) is also updated and cleaned up the handling.

[*]Change: Favorites: favorites can be selected via keyboard/remote like channels, no more limit of 10 (0..9) selectable favorites.

[*]Change: Options/Hardware: Settings for networked devices will only show the relevant data (unicast data for unicast devices and multicast data for multicast devices)

[*]Change: OSD-Channelwindow: Changed recfilter to work with running recordings and multiple cards.

[*]Change: OSD/Plugininterface: Completely reworked Code/interface old Plugins (Skype/sleeptimer) wont work anymore, fixes for them will follow.

[*]Change: Playback/DVB-Subtitles: If DVB-Subtitles start in the middle of a recording they are automatically displayed, if selected in the Options. (Thanks to SF100 for testing the stuff).

[*]Change: Scan for devices on startup removed. It caused problems with BDA-devices running on other instances. Scan now possible via options/hardware. Exception: hardware.xml does not exist or has no valid values. In this case a hardware scan is performed on startup.

[*]Change: Settings for file-device moved from hardware.xml to Filedevice.dat. Unfortunately former settings in the hardware.xml will be lost.

[*]Change: Settings for networked devices moved from hardware.xml to network.xml. Unfortunately former settings in the hardware.xml will be lost.

[*]Change: Setup.xml: Change handling of floating point values (only 3 decimals are saved now).

[*]Change: The audiodumper will be removed, if it can't be connected.

[*]Change: VCR: Added protection against driver not ready on wakeup. Hopefully it will help to avoid 4byte recordings when using the task-scheduler.

[*]Change: VCR: Rewritten most of the important logic/functions of the VCR and timer code.

[*]Change: Options: Comboboxes no correctly translated on language change.

[*]Change: Options: Reworked the Userinterface a little bit.

[*]Change: Options: some Cleanup.

[*]CleanUp: Cleaned Language files (german/english) and updated them.

[*]Fix: OSD-Movies window: Show now the correct size of the files if it exceeds 4 GB.

[*]Fix: OSD: fixed problem with OSD-Menus and up/down keys.

[*]Fix: Recording Controlwindow: Finally the colors in the pie chart are shown correctly.

[*]Fix: Recordings: Fixed problems if a recording was deleted external (a not found recording will be removed from the database).

[*]Fix: Several remaining problems with UNC Path.

[*]Fix: Subtitles: Closed Caption and DVBSubtitles weren't disabled in timeshift mode and kept on displaying the livestream subs.

[*]Fix: Subtitles: Fixed a issue with the subtitle select form. If present the dvbsubtitle wasn't selected correct.

[*]Fix: Teletext: Fixed a possible crash of teletext on certain channels.

[*]Fix: Timers: A deactivated timer which has expired is now removed from the timers list.

[*]Fix: Tried to fix best width option in aspect ratio menu (not perfect but better than before).

[*]Fix: Visuals: Fixed problem with visuals (Gforce).

[*]Optimized and reviewed a lot of the "old" code.

[*]Remove: Options: Removed Device selection from DirectX page.

Version 3.2.6

-------------

[*]Add: Actions: Added ACTION_SHUTDOWNCARD (0x00030027) to close down the DVB-Card. Carefull recordings will be stopped, use at own risk!

[*]Add: AVI-Playback: Added aspectratio, size, audioformat and framerate detection direct from avi file.

[*]Add: DirectX: added EQ.

[*]Add: Functions: Added ShutdownCard to close down the DVB-Card. Carefull recordings will be stopped, use at own risk!

[*]Add: InputOptions: confirmation dialog assigning a assigned key to another command.

[*]Add: InputOptions: confirmation dialog when selecting default.

[*]Add: Media-Playback: Added aspectratio detection for 2.35:1 and 2.21:1.

[*]Add: MultiAudio TS recordings: the Audiochannel in a multiaudio ts recording can be switched.

[*]Add: OSD-Options: Added checkbox to disable channellogos in channellist an timeline to speed up display.

[*]Add: OSD-Skin: Added FavouriteEditor page.

[*]Add: OSD: Added Favourite editor, can be reached via channelmenu -> contextmenu or OSD-Yellow.

[*]Add: PortalChannels: Added support for linked services (Premiere Sport).

[*]Add: Recording: All audiochannels can be recorded ts format now. See Setting in Options -> Recorder.

[*]Add: Timeshift-Options: If selected keep timeshift you can automatically convert the timeshift file into a (mpeg) recording.

[*]Change: COM/Recording: The recording stopped Event is fired now even if it's stopped manually or cancelled.

[*]Change: OSD: Serveral internal changes.

[*]Change: Recording-Settings: If a recording path is not found the [user]/My Video Folder will be used.

[*]Change: Serveral optimizations to lower cpu and memory use.

[*]Change: Startup: Optimized loading time.

[*]Change: Timeshift: Keep Timeshift works now also with automatic timeshift.

[*]Fix: COM: Starting DVBViewer via COM should work now.

[*]Fix: DVB-Cards: A dualtuner card should be recogniezed correctly now.

[*]Fix: Languages: Added some missing translations.

[*]Fix: Media-Playback: fixed faulty aspectratio detection.

[*]Fix: OSD-Controls: Fixed several small problems.

[*]Fix: OSD-Music: Fixed small problem with freedb support.

[*]Fix: OSD-Skins: Added some missing translations.

[*]Fix: Recording-Settings: UNC-Pathnames are now accepted as capture/timeshift folders.

[*]Fix: Recording: DVB-Subtitles are recorded in ts format now.

[*]Fix: Scheduler-options: fixed wrong path if in Usermode 1 or 2.

[*]Fix: VCR: Detection of upcoming recording corrected.

[*]Fix: VCR: fixed no channelchange on same transponder when recording with audio plugin.

[*]Remove: Removed Dedynamic filter.

Version 3.2.5

-------------

[*]Add: Actions: Added Stopvideo (0x0003fff);

[*]Add: COM: Added Event IVideotext.onDataArrive(PageNr: Integer; SubPageNr: Integer);

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onAction(ActionID: Integer);

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onAddRecord(ID: Integer) (New Timerevent).

[*]Add: COM: Added Event OnChannelChange(ChannelNr: Integer);

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onControlChange(WindowID : Integer; ControlID : Integer)

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onDVBVClose;

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onEndRecord;

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onMessage(Msg: IOSDMessage);

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onOSDWindow(WindowID: Integer);

[*]Add: COM: Added Event OnPlaybackEnd;

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onPlaybackstart;

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onPlaylist(Filename : Widestring);

[*]Add: COM: Added Event OnPlaystatechange(RendererType : TRendererType ;State: TPlaystate);

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onRDS(const RDS: WideString);

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onSelectedItemChange

[*]Add: COM: Added Event onStartRecord(ID: Integer);

[*]Add: COM: Added IDVBHardware.CardCount (for future use currently always 1).

[*]Add: COM: Added IDVBHardware.HardwareName.

[*]Add: COM: Added IDVBHardware.SignalErrorRate.

[*]Add: COM: Added IDVBHardware.SignalQuality.

[*]Add: COM: Added IDVBHardware.SignalStrength.

[*]Add: COM: Added IDVBViewer.Events;

[*]Add: COM: Added IDVBViewer.Handle;

[*]Add: COM: Added IDVBViewer.mute(Silent:Wordbool);

[*]Add: COM: Added IDVBViewer.Quit; This function closes the DVBViewer. Clients which started the viewer via COM should use this.

[*]Add: COM: Added IVideotext.GetPageAsHTML(PageNr: Integer; SubPage: Integer): WideString;

[*]Add: COM: Added IVideotext.NextAvailable(var Page: Integer; var Subpage: Integer): WordBool;

[*]Add: COM: Added IVideotext.PrevAvailable(var Page: Integer; var SubPage: Integer): WordBool;

[*]Add: COM: Added TPlaystates enummeration.

[*]Add: COM: Added TRendererTyp enummeration.

[*]Add: COM: IDVBHardware to get basic Information about the current DVBHardware used.

[*]Add: CommandParams: now multiple -x params are supported.

[*]Add: Datamanager: Added Tag "#currentcontrol" which contains the description of the currently focused control.

[*]Add: Datamanager: Added Tag "#currentwindow" which contains the description of the current window.

[*]Add: Datatag: Added "#TV.audio.pic" with possible values 'audio_stereo.png', 'audio_dual.png', 'audio_mono.png', 'audio_dolby.png' value is permanent updated.

[*]Add: Datatag: Added "#TV.encrypted" with possible values 'encrypted.png', ''. value is permanent updated.

[*]Add: Functions: Added Stopvideo;

[*]Add: InputPlugins: Added a settings procedure to the plugin interface.

[*]Add: Network: Added http-streaming of the current channel.

[*]Add: Options InputPlugins: Added a settings button, only activated if a inputplugin has settings.

[*]Add: Options: Recording: added option to include videotext and dvbsubtitles into TS recording.

[*]Add: Options: Shutdown: added Option to suppress any request dialog on closing (if no recording is running).

[*]Add: OSD: ChannelWindow: Added confirmation dialog on deleting a favorite.

[*]Add: OSD: Datamanager: more than one Datatags can now be embedded in a string and only the datatags will be replaced.

[*]Add: OSDDialogs: Added a EPG Dialog based on myEPG.xml.

[*]Add: Parameters: the -m and -f parameters can be called via a second instance (eg DVBViewer.exe -f).

[*]Add: Scripting: Added a call of "addrec.vbs" on adding a timer, the parameters are the same as in "startrec.vbs".

[*]Add: VCR: added PAT and PMT into TS recordings.

[*]Add: VCR: added videotext and DVB subtitle recording directly into TS-file.

[*]Change: Colorwindow: Increased the steps of the sliders for keyboard handling.

[*]Change: Mosaikpreview: the mousesensitive areas work in mosaikpreview if there is no channelimage in that area.

[*]Change: Options: Timezone: Changed default to AutoTimezone.

[*]Change: OSD: Datamanager: reworked data manager. Most values are updated now permanently and cleared if no longer valid.

[*]Change: OSD: If MiniEPG is visible when a file playback starts MiniEPG is closed and Playback Control window is shown.

[*]Change: OSD: If Playback Control window is visible when a channel is tuned Playback Control window is closed and MiniEPG is shown.

[*]Change: OSD: Musicwindow: changed the behaviour of the thumbnail generation, the system looks first for [filename].jpg then for folder.jpg. So you can assign thumbnails directly to a file not only to a folder.

[*]Change: OSD: Musicwindow: optimized the handling of coverart thumbnails.

[*]Change: OSD: Playlistwindow: incorporated the thumbnail changes.

[*]Change: OSD: Videowindow: changed the behaviour of the thumbnail generation, the system looks first for a thumbnail generated from the video itself, then for [filename].jpg then for folder.jpg. So dvd-rip folders can now have a coverimage.

[*]Change: OSD: Videowindow: optimized the handling of thumbnails.

[*]Change: OSDControls: OSD TVListControl: Added a titlebutton subcontrol to gain more control over a tvlistcontrol appearance.

[*]Change: Playlist: The "old" Playlist now obeys the loop playlist from the musicsettings.

[*]Fix: Channel switching: if recording on encrypted channel no channelswitch is allowed (limitation by cam).

[*]Fix: ChannelList window: the channel list wasn't saved if the channelwindow was opened and closed more than once.

[*]Fix: Channellist: Scanner sdt timeout.

[*]Fix: Colorwindow: you had to press default 4 times to get all to default value.

[*]Fix: COM: Addition of EPG wasn't multiclient safe. The Functions IEPGManager.NewEPGItem, IEPGManager.Clear, IEPGManager.AddItem, IEPGManager.Commit are depreciated, please use the function of IEPGAddBuffer.

[*]Fix: COM: fixed close crash, if the DVBViewer was started as a COM-Object. Now the DVBViewer must be explicit closed by a client, otherwise it will stay open.

[*]Fix: COM: fixed problems IDVBViewer.isDVD, .isMediaplayback, .IsTimeshift.

[*]Fix: Main App: fixed OCDB error message in case the last drive was a removable and no media was inserted at DVBViewer start-up.

[*]Fix: Media: DVD: fixed problem not detecting right display format.

[*]Fix: Media: DVD: When playing a DVD image or folder from HD the removal of a DVD or CD stopped the playback.

[*]Fix: Options: DirectX: on clean install no device was selected.

[*]Fix: OSD-Engine: fixed remaining of small videowindow, if osd was closed from the options.

[*]Fix: OSD-EPGDetail: fixed disapearing epg on channelswitch.

[*]Fix: OSD: Actions: fixed problem with show_favorites Action.

[*]Fix: OSD: Controls: cosmetic fix of the UpDowncontrol.

[*]Fix: OSD: Controls: fixed a problem displaying the icon button.

[*]Fix: OSD: Controls: fixed the slidercontrol percentvalue wasn't updated in time.

[*]Fix: OSD: Controls: If Control is disabled the focus will be handled now correctly.

[*]Fix: OSD: fixed problem on shutdown when a OSD-dialog is opened.

[*]Fix: OSD: fixed problem with popup dialog where closebutton triggered a normal select.

[*]Fix: OSD: HTPC-windows: fixed loosing the focus in imagelist under certain circumstances.

[*]Fix: OSD: Playlist: fixed problem with #coveritem.

[*]Fix: OSD: Settingscolor: fixed the applying of the colorvalues.

[*]Fix: OSD: Skin: datetimedialog: fixed wrong defaultcontrol.

[*]Fix: OSD: Teletext: fixed Problem with no show of pages with subpages.

[*]Fix: OSD: Teletextsubtitles: old subtitle was not deleted on channelchange.

[*]Fix: OSD: Timeline: the osd-ok button didn't switch to the selected channel.

[*]Fix: OSD: when a OSD-Window is visible the custom ActionIDs weren't properly routed.

[*]Fix: OSD: While being in the extended exit selection pressing power off again leaves the menu blank.

[*]Fix: Parameters: Now the Parameter work as expected.

[*]Fix: Preview: if watching a encrypted channel no preview is allowed (limitation by cam).

[*]Fix: Recording window: corrected tab-order.

[*]Fix: Recording window: the text for the last two columns was mixed up.

[*]Fix: Recording: The recording signal was not properly shown, if the recording started in the background.

[*]Fix: Skinning: fixed the "are you sure" question if clicking the closewindow button.

[*]Fix: System: BDA Tuner detection

[*]Fix: System: fixed not correctly closed PIDs in skystar comptible mode.

[*]Fix: Teletext: Problem with teletext in Jaws mode

[*]Fix: VCR: fixed not explicit tuning of channel if the channel to be recorded is encrypted.

[*]Fix: VCR: fixed problem with removing PIDs properly.

[*]Fix: VCR: recording of teletext Subtitles was broken.

[*]Fix: XMLParser: fixed double parsing of special chars.