Hauppauge WinTV Nova s2 USB

I tried the DVBViewer Demo with my "Hauppauge WinTV Nova s2 USB". 45 minutes was to little to find out if the DiSEqC switch works with this set up. I use 3 LNB's. Can anyone of you who utilize "Hauppauge WinTV Nova s2 USB" confirm if it works?

2 hours ago, ILN said:

45 minutes was to little to find out if the DiSEqC switch works with this set up.

AFAIK you can launch DVBViewer Demo again and use it for another 45 minutes.

P.S. According to the INF file in the driver download from Hauppauge the WinTV Nova S2 USB is identical with the PCTV 461e. I've found a post in the German forum about this device. An experienced DVBViewer user performed some tests. The results suggest that DiSEqC works.

Edited by Griga
addition

Thank You,

yes, with that extra time I can confirm that my "PCTV 461e" works well. It switches between all three LNB,s. Though #2 LNB is addressed as B/A where it is addressed as A/B in my other programs and vice versa with my #3 LNB. Now, next is to get the full version of DVBViewer and get it running.