Problem with OSD on monitor with aspect ratio 3:2

MFrost

I have a problem with displaying DVBViewer full screen on a 3: 2 monitor 4K+ (3840x2560). The scaling of letters OSD is not correct. I attach the screen. Can it be fixed somehow?

2021-08-19 (3).jpg

Sorry, but I don't get it... what's wrong with the letters? What do you want? An OSD that looks exactly the same on all kinds of monitor formats?

The OSD is always stretched/compressed to the whole DVBViewer video area, which means, in full screen mode to the monitor area. Depending on the window format this lets letters look more condensed / expanded.  The default OSD skin that you are using is designed for 16:9 (see Options -> OSD Skin). 16:9 is its native format. The old default skin is designed for 4:3. So what you want/need is an OSD skin designed for 3:2, right? Well, it looks like you have to design it yourself...