IPTV list problem

Jose71

Hello, I have a problem viewing movies in DVBViewer, I bought an iptv list, I synchronized it in the player with TS stream and all television channels look good except the video-store section of movies and series that plays 100% but black screen appears and no without sound, however, in the vlc player both in windows and in android, it plays both television channels and movies from the video store without problems.

I prefer to see everything in DVBViewer because of the quality of this player but I can't find the problem of why the movies on the iptv purchased list are not seen, I hope you can help me.

Thank you.

Greetings.

Saludos.Captura-de-pantalla-14.pngCaptura-de-pantalla-15.png

Hello, how do you see the television channels? They are displayed very well but the problem is in the movies on the IPTV list.

In the VLC player I can see both the television channels and the movies well. I am looking for a solution to be able to see all the channels on the IPTV list, I hope you can help me.

Thank you.

Greetings.

17 hours ago, Jose71 said:

but the problem is in the movies on the IPTV list.

Which file type are the movies?

Are the LAV Filters installed? If not, use the installer and don't change its standard settings.

The LAV Filters are required for streaming of some file types, particularly MP4 and MKV.

If MP4 or MKV files from the internet do not work with LAV Filters, you may need to change one of the LAV Splitter settings. Go to the Windows start menu -> (All Programs ->) LAV Filters -> LAV Splitter Configuration -> Network Settings -> Stream Analysis Duration. Increase it to 5000 ms or even more.

Hi thanks for your help. I have lav filters in video and audio I have changed in the network configuration 10000 and the problem continues, the movie is not displayed, they are MKV and MP4 AVI formats and in VLC and KODI they are displayed well I cannot find the solution I hope for your help. Thank you.

Edited by Griga
made text readable without horizontal scrolling
vor 16 Stunden schrieb Jose71:

they are MKV and MP4 AVI formats

These formats are not handled by DVBViewer itself, but by the LAV Filters. So there is probably not much we can do about it. Can you post one of the video URLs that does not work? If you don't want it to become public, you can also send me a personal forum message (PM).

I have tried how it works with two sample files. This one

https://file-examples-com.github.io/uploads/2017/04/file_example_MP4_1280_10MG.mp4

can be played in DVBViewer without problems, after I have included the URL in the channel list (TV/Radio -> Channel Editor -> New -> Stream -> Enter the URL -> Add). However, this one cannot be played for unknown reasons:

https://filesamples.com/samples/video/mp4/sample_960x400_ocean_with_audio.mp4

I only get a black screen. Same in VLC. But I can download it in DVBViewer: After playback start (even if playback does not work) I click the red record button in DVBViewer. Then I open TV/Radio -> Recording Statistics where I can see the download progress. Playing the downloaded MP4 file in DVBViewer works. It also works if I upload the file to a dvbviewer.com server and enter the new URL in DVBViewer. So I think the problem is caused by the filesamples.com server.

Can you download the video files that do not work by using the red record button in DVBViewer?