Newbie cant figure out how to rotate the satellite

lyrko somalian

Hello,

I saw on a video a guy using DVBViewer or another program where he pasted some numbers somewhere and the satellite started rotating to that spot.

My question is how did he do this?
I have a 150cm satellite with an actuator and would like to try this out.

its connected to a primesat PR1200 and that is connected to my PC using a DVB card but I still dont understand how to move the satellite using DVBViewer.

If anyone can hint me the right way I will be really thankful.

Thank you in advance

Regards

This will help, provided it is possible to send DiSEqC 1.2 commands with your DVB card (which one is it?).

Most of it also applies to DVBViewer. For using the Positioner Console, please download TransEdit from the members area and store TransEdit.exe in the DVBViewer program directory (where DVBViewer.exe is).

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Griga said:

This will help, provided it is possible to send DiSEqC 1.2 commands with your DVB card (which one is it?).

Most of it also applies to DVBViewer. For using the Positioner Console, please download TransEdit from the members area and store TransEdit.exe in the DVBViewer program directory (where DVBViewer.exe is).

thank you for the advice i will try it but not really handy with these things, If anyone is intrested in making  a few bucks i can pay you while you guide me through this