Great Problem with the New DVBViewer 3.0

bottan

I´ve made a new installation of DVB 3.0 and i have many problems. I can´t change anything in the setup menu. I can change it on the screen but when i push the apply button nothing changed. So i would like to change to german language but the DVBViewer only give me english language. I´ve also had a close problem because i can´t close the DVBViewer. I had alway stop the viewer with the Task Manger. My other Versions of DVBViewer (2.2 + 2.3 beta) are working well without problems. I habe XP SP with a Geforce 2ti, 512MB Ram and a well working system.

Whats wrong with the new DVBViewer ;)

can anyone delete this?

Why delete. I have the same problem. I used the 2.3 beta with dvbserver.exe on my proxy and the beta on my client. Everything worked. Now I have changed the client from 2.3 to 3.0 and I have the same problems:

no german language

no exit of the DVBViewer. I have to use the task manager

what now?

sorry, you can delete it. I have fond the other tread sorry sorry sorry

Edited by prontoman
I´ve made a new installation of DVB 3.0 and i have many problems. I can´t change anything in the setup menu. I can change it on the screen but when i push the apply button nothing changed. So i would like to change to german language but the DVBViewer only give me english language. I´ve also had a close problem because i can´t close the DVBViewer. I had alway stop the viewer with the Task Manger. My other Versions of DVBViewer (2.2 + 2.3 beta) are working well without problems. I habe XP SP with a Geforce 2ti, 512MB Ram and a well working system.

Whats wrong with the new DVBViewer ;)

same problem for me too..

the problem is that while editing the setup.xml yesterday i made a small typo: The first char of the file was a space which caused the Microsoft XML Interpreter to get an heart attack. Alternatively you can use your notepad and remove the first character (space) which is before the <?xml starts.

Christian