HbbTV- How to access the blue button?

JMQ

I recently bought the products "DVBViewer" and the "HbbTV plugin" to view this content. But I find that in Spain the blue button is used (very little the red button). 

How do I access the blue button and the other colours from the HbbTV plugin? I attach screenshots so you can see how we use the buttons.

Blue: Public HbbTV, Main menu.
Red: HbbTV from private platforms (Not often used), Exit.
Green: View content from the last 7 days.
Yellow: View from the beginning (Rewind).

Thanks.

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-18 at 10.44.00.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-18 at 10.46.17.jpeg

On 9/18/2021 at 12:14 PM, Griga said:

By default:

• Red = F5
  • Green = F6
  • Yellow = F7
  • Blue = F8

...also see Settings -> Options -> Input, where the keys for various actions are defined.

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately the above image only appears on TV, but not through the application. I have the plugin installed correctly, but it doesn't load HbbTV when I press the blue button and sometimes the application even closes automatically when I change channels and have the HbbTV plugin activated.

The HbbTV Menu only appears when I press the red button, but it appears in the wrong format and does not load correctly. As you can see, the blue button that should appear does not appear. Likewise, if I press the blue button, a menu appears in the middle of the screen (pause, recording...).

There is also a text in English "years and eyars", when there should be a text in Spanish (Comparing it with the TV).

How can I access HbbTV? The purchase of this programme was to be able to watch this content.

Thanks.

9ed14a94-28d1-4f2e-a211-3eeedac650a5.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-19 at 20.33.07.jpeg

Edited by JMQ

Can the channels in question be received via the Astra 19.2° East satellite? That would give me an opportunity to check what's going on.

AFAIK the add-on works pretty well with German, Austrian, Swiss and partly with Czech HbbTV. However, if HbbTV in your country is doing something that the add-on can't handle, it will be hard to fix it, because it is based on third-party components that we can't update.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I have buy the plugin and tested It. I don't wait much, but unfortunly with spanish TV don't work.

First,they don't advertirse you when a Channel have hbbtv, nothing.Except when you press f5 then Signal goes from 100% to 10%-100% when is loading.

The Channels of rtve(the public Channel(la 1,2,clan TVE,24h,Teledeporte). I think have two diferent hbbtv modes. In one hand the hbbtv service provided by RTVE and in the other hand loves tv.

In the first mode when you push f5 the screen goes black and the TV image go to a litte Windows  in upper middle of screen.Then in the left middle appears "press red Button to play ","press Green Buton to subtitle service".

when i push f5 "red". A horizontal menu appears. "Films " "documentary "shows" etc etc... This part appears work +- ok.

When you enter in one of these options  It appears It redirect to a one  versión of  rtve play... And work and show the menu, but unfortunly when i  select a video, nothing happens. The video  only show black screen and thats all.

The most funny thing is that in Windows XP It don't show the litte screen when you press f5 the TV remains in full screen.(that don't happend in win7 or 8.1).

Loves tv don't appear, and nothing happens pressing blue.

In the other hand in the a3media Channels. When i press f5 a message appears ¿Do you want Accept cookies?. (Yes no). Push yes don't work. I can only push no...

When i push no, a screen appears yo select the cookies i want reject or Accept and a Button to save.

After select the cookies and save It, nothing happend...

Except if press two colours,whith f7 the cookie reject screen reapear.

And with f8 a screen appears" loves tv: your TV are incompatible with the service please a list of TV compatibles en www..."

And thats all.

In Mediaset Channels i have read that they have Mitele and loves tv, but nothing happend when pressing f5.

And that is my full experience with the plugin in the spanish TDT.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb dragon131:

I have buy the plugin and tested It. I don't wait much, but unfortunly with spanish TV don't work.

It should not have been sold to someone living in Spain. Please note this:

https://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/topic/64626-dvbviewer-700/?do=findComment&comment=507619

Am 17.12.2022 um 20:24 schrieb Griga:

General remark about HbbTV: Due to the generally problematic preprocessing of HbbTV content for presentation in PC browser components, and also because of out-dated third party HbbTV components, the HbbTV add-on for DVBViewer should not be expected to work flawlessly in every respect. It still works passably in German speaking countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). However, this can not be guaranteed for the future. In other countries the HbbTV add-on is mostly unusable.

The same information can be read here:

https://www.dvbviewer.com/en/index.php?page=ordering

I think you should get a refund.

Don't worry i have two cards in the pc, a pinacle 310i for the TDT  and a skystar2  point to astra  19,2e.

Even if  i don't understand German languaje i can use the plugin, i found this page so i can check the names with the Channels in astra that have hbbtv.

https://www.coyotebrowser.com/hbbtv/applistastra/

I curius about what third party components use DVBViewer than the original programers don't actualize it in years.

If was me i add a loading or so when f5 was push the first time  to view if the plugin is loading something at least.