License sent to non-existent email

SunriseMotiff

The only PayPal account that I have is linked to a non-existent email (I never use paypal these days). When I purchased the license, I was expecting a standard transaction where paypal sends you to a page where you fill out your details; I didnt expect the license to be sent to my paypal email.

I can see the email bounced back, but I need that license. have emailed a couple of DVBViewer email addresses but noones returned back to me. Would anyone be able to help with retrieving my license and sending it to a functioning email address?

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Can this please be followed up? SunriseMotiff has yet to receive a response.

I assisted him in purchasing a license and it's disappointing that no one has gotten back to him yet.

Apologies for the delay - have been out all day. I saw your response to my email when I woke up and replied with my paypal accounts email.

Happy to continue our chat via email. Thank you for the help - super keen to start using your software :)

Remember you has meke a payment over 19€ (DVBViewer MEDIA SERVER  "DMS") DMS is not a standallone progam. You need the DVBViewer Pro (20€) first. 

But we can refund your old payment over 19€ if it is necessry. The way to buy (20€) is the same one over PayPal like befor.