DVBViewer PRO OSD teletext subpages not changing and using channel keys to navigate OSD teletext

Mr.Scienceman2000

When I use DVBViewer PRO Teletext on OSD mode I noticed cannot change subpage/it does not change automatically. For example Yleisradio page 402 has 3 subpages with different area weathers, but did not find way to access them. It works just fine on normal television. How can I change subpage on OSD mode or if cannot could that feature be implemented? Also is there way to assign channel up and down keys to be used on OSD teletext. As attachment picture what mean by subpages (1/3 on top)

teletexto.PNG.7a44f3c0448820ea4e28ae97e482cdbf.PNG

No problem here to browse through (sub-)pages in German teletext by using the OSD left/right or up/down keys, provided the sub-pages have already been received and stored. The keys simply select the next available sub-page, or the next page, if no more sub-pages are present.

What about the teletext window? Does it show the sub-pages?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Griga said:

No problem here to browse through (sub-)pages in German teletext by using the OSD left/right or up/down keys, provided the sub-pages have already been received and stored. The keys simply select the next available sub-page, or the next page, if no more sub-pages are present

Thank for your quick answer. That was what I was looking. How change between sub-pages. I did not try osd navigation keys just channel up and down keys most televisions uses. Now it browses subpages just fine and no more need to type number to move up.

And I like this lot more than what television provides, most of them just change sub-pages automatically giving no time to read while this treats them as normal pages which makes this software more useful on my use.

Thank you for providing clear answer to my question rather quickly. I am still learning to use this software properly and not all information is on wiki so this board can help a lot :D. It was indeed worth the money