user data error 1279

bogdan29

cheers

For a while,i encounter this error and i don t know what can i do.I have full legacy version of DVb 5.3.0.0 pro and 5.3.2.0 version too.On both version i have same error.Always after 60 seconds aplication end with 1279 error.

both version worked perfectly for me until now.

my tv tuner is: technotrend TT Budget C-1501 DVB-C

thanks

dvb.jpg

Edited by bogdan29
58 minutes ago, Griga said:

In the past some users reported that this error was caused by antivirus software, e.g. Kaspersky. It had to be fixed by including DVBViewer.exe in an exception list.

i add dvb aplication in firewall exception and i turn off antivirus.Same result after 60 second ended with same error 1279.i reinstall another full version of dvb 5.3.2,same result

dvb_scan.jpg

There are some Whys piling up here.

Why are you still using 7 years old DVBViewer versions? We can't provide support for them anymore.

Why did you check the issue with the current DVBViewer demo version, but not with the regular 7.1.2.1 release? The demo version doesn't contain user data verification, of course.

i still use old version because  5.3.0 version is the only version which have many many Tv post available besides my country transponder.With my transponder i receive about 190 channels in my country,but old version 5.3.0 receive many many many many tv post.Why?

With version 7.1.2.1 demo i barely receive only 88 channels.With 5.3.0 i receive 3716 channels+190 on my transponder country .LOL 

Just look

dvb53.jpg

dvb DEMO1.jpg

with my provider i have 162 channel on scan range channel A+29 on channel B.Total=191.With new version 7.1.2.1 only 88 channels.

Only the weird thing with 5.3.0 version is after is closed with 1279 error and i relaunch, my transponder provider always dissapear :(

RDS.jpg

Edited by bogdan29
17 minutes ago, bogdan29 said:

I must purchase latest 7.1 for optimal work.

You don't have to. Just download and install it. Updates are for free after purchasing DVBViewer. The user data that you have received for downloading the 5.3.x versions from dvbviewer.com and installing them is still valid.

the problem is user data key is installed on another PC which i don t used anymore.Was installed on a platform with i7 2600k+p8p67 pro,and right now i have i7 x990 with GA x58a-ud3r.

thats why probably i encounter this issue?probably, idk....

You need the user name, the password and the *.dvbkey license file from the mail you got when you bought DVBViewer. Even if the email that's the username from then is no longer valid or no longer yours no problem, it's still the proper one for the key tool and for login to the member area. If you still have the old computer you can start the key tool there from start menu and see username and password in clear text. And also the *.dvbkey file should be on it.

And you must use a DVBViewer setup with was downloaded from member area with exactly the username/password you then use in key tool. If you would use a setup from a different user with your license credentials this causes a user data error. Or if you have more than one license and mix up setup and key tool credentials, same error.

Another issue could be the antivirus, there were reports that some av products don't allow the key tool to store the *.dvbkey file to the proper folder, moving it to some different sandbox folder. Resulting also in a user data error because of the missing file.

1 hour ago, HaraldL said:

You need the user name, the password and the *.dvbkey license file from the mail you got when you bought DVBViewer. 

And you must use a DVBViewer setup with was downloaded from member area with exactly the username/password you then use in key tool. If you would use a setup from a different user with your license credentials this causes a user data error. Or if you have more than one license and mix up setup and key tool credentials, same error.

was a long time ago when my grandmother was a young girl............ :(

And right now i remember when i uninstall my DVBViewer from old PC i delete my key accidentally and i can t find anymore the mail because i have over milllion of messages ,spaim,junk in my inbox

nevermind,i think i pay another money for latest version 7.1 and thats it.

My dilemma is why old version 5.3 receive so many tv channel?I think new version 7.1 can t receive so many channel like old one right?

Edited by bogdan29