chrome browser blocking DVBViewer pro 7.2.0.0 download

mrdecoy84

Hello,

just wanted to inform you that Chrome browser (ver. 97.0.4692.71) is blocking the download of this version considering it unsafe.

Cheers and thanks for your work. Very appreciated.

dvbviewer.jpg

This might happen if the file is "new" and not downloaded by many others. You should be able to circumvent this by clicking on the arrow and selecting the option to download either way, I assume

No. Unfortunately there is no option in the menu to override it. But I can download it from a different browser don't worry. Though many users could be a little bit baffled and concerned by the warning message. Just found it a little bit odd and wanted to let you know . Cheers

dvbviewer.jpg

Oh well google can be a pain in the arse from time to time. I can confirm your issue and after you click on download and this message appear, you should see a "show all" button at the very right of the browser window. If you click on the blue button there you can decide to keep the "harmful" file. 

In related news, Windows Defender (Windows 11) is claiming that the latest Media Server version contains Malware - though it didn't report any issues with DVBViewer itself. As a result Windows is blocking the install.

uc?export=view&id=1zVvZJPC-i28g-jNhecAgF

Edited by RLacey