TBS-6590, DVB Dream, SG-2100A

il diavolo epm

Hello, I have all this. But no matter what I do with the engine, I can't.?

How to set up DVBViewer where only 4 satellites are stored 13E, 19,2E, 28,2E and 23,5E ?

Thank you.

Yes exactly
But the Engine doesn't work for me either 13E, 19,2E, 28,2E a 23,5E

I don't know how to set it, I set the latitude and longitude here, but nothing,

DISEqC: Angular Pos.

For other satellite positions you need additional transponder lists. You can download them from KingOfSat - click the disk symbol and store the downloaded INI files in the Transponders sub-directory of the configuration folder (see DVBViewer -> Help -> Configuration Folder). Then restart DVBViewer.

And please, this SG-2100A engine can be put into operation at all,
Because no matter what I do on DVB Viever or DVB Dream, these programs really can't do that or what?

15 hours ago, il diavolo epm said:

Positioner Drive West and Drive East have to shoot by hand

Does this work with the "Drive West" and "Drive East" buttons in the TransEdit positioner console?

I can see no problem in your TransEdit.ini. Your TBS 6590 has been detected correctly, so in theory it should work.

There is something you can try. Open your TransEdit.ini with a text editor while TransEdit is closed, search for

DiSEqCCount.1=1

and change it to

DiSEqCCount.1=2

or even

DiSEqCCount.1=3

Then save and restart TransEdit. This lets Transedit send every DiSEqC command two or three times. Maybe it helps to let your motor understand what it shall do.

But it doesn't work for me on DVB Dream either
And when I want to log in to the Forum, the Password and Name that was assigned to me write that they do not exist

All information in the internet claims that SG-2100A is DiSEqC 1.2 compatible, so it should work. Maybe something in your equipment is broken?

Unfortunately I cannot test it, because I have no TBS 6590 and no motorized dish.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 1:43 AM, il diavolo epm said:

Hello, I have all this. But no matter what I do with the engine, I can't.?

How to set up DVBViewer where only 4 satellites are stored 13E, 19,2E, 28,2E and 23,5E ?

Thank you.

A side question on TSB 6590, do you use CI module on it? I'm using the card with CI, it takes around 15s to decode an encrypted channel for the 1st time with DVBViewer. The decode becomes normal (~1s) for subsequent channel switches. After close and re-open DVBViewer, it takes another 15s to decode the 1st encrypted channel. Do you see the same issue?

On 10. 4. 2022 at 4:28, ter9999 said:

Vedlejší otázka k TSB 6590, používáte na něm CI modul? Používám kartu s CI, první dekódování šifrovaného kanálu pomocí DVBViewer trvá asi 15s. Dekódování se stane normálním (~1s) pro následující přepínání kanálů. Po zavření a opětovném otevření DVBViewer trvá dekódování 1. šifrovaného kanálu dalších 15s. Vidíte stejný problém?

you have sg-2100A??

On 4/14/2022 at 3:35 AM, il diavolo epm said:

you have sg-2100A??

Nope, I only have TBS 6590 with CAM module + CI cards. Do you experience my problem if you're also using CAM+CI?

HI,

Unfortunately I don't use CAM + CI, I tried Deltacam Duo but without Success. But while we're at it, I'd like to ask what cam do you use? Because I've tried two and without success and now I'm dealing with motor shooting that doesn't work for me either. So the CAM Module will also be there with CI + speed. It has higher security compared to CI and CI + is also faster and therefore decrypts HD and UHD channels without any problems.
But I wouldn't deal with it, it's just an old interface only (CI).
And what CAM do you say it works with? Because I didn't succeed in any of them. Thanks
But I wouldn't deal with that speed. Mainly that it works for you

On 26. 3. 2022 at 18:11, Griga said:

Spíše bych zkusil najít odborníka s měřícím zařízením (DiSEqC monitor), který je schopen zkontrolovat, zda vaše TBS 6590 odesílá DiSEqC příkazy správně.

HI,

I want to ask the moderator. But my engine only works on the Drive West and Drive East positioners. I don't know how to set up a satellite position, automatically without success, but it's weird when it works manually on the console. I don't know a
how to automatically find and search for a satellite ??? Thanks

On 4/16/2022 at 6:43 PM, il diavolo epm said:

HI,

Unfortunately I don't use CAM + CI, I tried Deltacam Duo but without Success. But while we're at it, I'd like to ask what cam do you use? Because I've tried two and without success and now I'm dealing with motor shooting that doesn't work for me either. So the CAM Module will also be there with CI + speed. It has higher security compared to CI and CI + is also faster and therefore decrypts HD and UHD channels without any problems.
But I wouldn't deal with it, it's just an old interface only (CI).
And what CAM do you say it works with? Because I didn't succeed in any of them. Thanks
But I wouldn't deal with that speed. Mainly that it works for you

I'm using two CAMs that are widely used in China and Asia - DVN and Tongfang. If your CAM doesn't work with TBS CI cards, you can direct the issue to TBS support directly.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2022 at 12:56 PM, il diavolo epm said:

HI,

I want to ask the moderator. But my engine only works on the Drive West and Drive East positioners. I don't know how to set up a satellite position, automatically without success, but it's weird when it works manually on the console. I don't know a
how to automatically find and search for a satellite ??? Thanks

capture-001-31052022-001145.png

Ano vím o tejto konzole pozicionéru. Akorát ještě musím doseřídit a vyskoušet jestly fuguje správně.

Protože větčinou po zadání se mě motor natočil uplně na jinou nesmislnou pozici.

Maybe problem with commands

etc.

motor:_______________________to the left (+ no. degrees)_________to the right (+ no. degrees)
STAB and SM3D12______________Ex xx_______________________________Dx xx
SG2100_______________________Ex xx_______________________________0x xx
Geotrack H120 and generic____Fx xx (counting back from FF FF)____0x xx
Edited by EnoSat

Ahoj,

Já už to tam nemůžu mít, možná je lepší Když by tuto soupravu Chtěl někdo za simbolickou cenu. Ano můj koníček je pryč

Všecko je vpořátku ale nemohu to tady mít. prostě neschoda v domácností. ďěkuji. nechci to zbytečně vyhodit. . Vše funguje. Nemúžu s Panem domovním . Tak jo.. Já to prodám i za stovku když si někdo přijde.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 7:05 PM, EnoSat said:

Maybe problem with commands

etc.

motor:_______________________to the left (+ no. degrees)_________to the right (+ no. degrees)
STAB and SM3D12______________Ex xx_______________________________Dx xx
SG2100_______________________Ex xx_______________________________0x xx
Geotrack H120 and generic____Fx xx (counting back from FF FF)____0x xx

Jo tak vtom já se už vůbec neviznam