Problems getting DVBViewer to tune FM radios and co-work with 2 capture devices

Greetings!
I have a MyGica S270 and I acquired a DVB-T+DAB+FM+SDR based on the REALTEK 2832U Device chip because it has the FM radio function, but the DVBViewer did not detect any FM Radio, I installed the program that came on the device's CD the BlazeHDTV 6.0 program that didn't work right away I had to look for a configuration on the internet to make the program work and I managed to make the program work even though I wanted to detect some TV channels and FM Radios but I really wanted to use DVBViewer to tune in to the FM radios.
Yet another question when I detect the two devices the DVBViewer stops tuning the TV channels, to return the TV channels I have to delete the REALTEK device, how do I keep the two devices without harming the TV channels tuning and still tune the FM radios?

Captura de tela 2022-05-12 181910.png

vor 8 Stunden schrieb HardNeck:

it has the FM radio function, but the DVBViewer did not detect any FM Radio

DVBViewer doesn't support FM Radio or other input from analog sources. DVB = Digital Video Broadcasting.

If you want to listen to radio stations with DVBViewer, I recommend to use internet radio. Most radio broadcasters provide an internet stream nowadays. You can load an example radio channel list in the following way:

• Select TV/Radio -> Reception Settings / Channel Search
  • In "Available Reception Types" select "TS Stream".
  • Click "Load Channel List" and select "Internet Radio (Int)".

You can add a radio station, If you know the internet address (URL) of the stream:

• Select TV/Radio -> Channel Editor
  • Select the position within an Audio folder where the new radio station shall be inserted
  • Click "New" and select "Stream"
  • Enter the address and name of the radio stream
  • Click "Add"
  • Double-click the radio station for playing it.

Hello,

DVB-T+DAB+FM+SDR sounds like my Astrometa Stick (TOOGOO USB 2.0 Digital DVB-T / T2 SDR + DAB + UKW HDTV TV Tuner Receiver Stick, look for TOOGOO USB 2.0 Digital at Amazon). With this you can receive FM-Radio and DAB+ Radio with the Astrometa software that came with the stick.

But while you are listening or recording radio you can't use DVBViewer. Except you are using a second Stick. With Astrometa Stick one can use more than one at the same time. I've tried 3 Sticks.

On https://www.mygica.com/product/s270/ I've found nothing about FM. The Total Media Software of my old DVB-T Stick before DVB-T2 HD could receive FM Radio too.

With DVBViewer you can receive Satellite-Radio with a satellite receiver. It is listed in the channel list under Audio.

Many greetings

Webturtle

This is the photo of the DVB-T+DAB+FM+SDR based on the REALTEK 2832U Chip I still can't tune into TV channels on it but to my disappointment I discovered that this Dongle is (1-Seg) the maximum that the chipset supports, where the resolution varies from 240x180 pixels, 320x240 pixels or 320x180 pixels, even then I would like to configure channels on it.

IMG-20220513-WA0000.jpg

Captura de tela 2022-05-13 114955.png

Captura de tela 2022-05-13 122254.png

Captura de tela 2022-05-13 122358.png

Edited by HardNeck

Hello,

on your picture I can see "DVB-T+DAB ...".

Which TV-system is used in your region? DVB-T or the 'new' DVB-T2 HD? It seems that your stick only supports DVB-T. DVB-T2 is a new HD-TV with a greater resolution. This can't be received by a simple DVB-T Stick.

For radio reception (FM + DAB) your stick your stick should be usable with the software that came with the stick. If it is realy only a DVB-T stick you should get a DVB-T2 HD stick like the astrometas (for example look for "TOOGOO USB 2.0 Digital DVB-T / T2" at amazon).

Many greetings

Webturtle

Here in Brazil it is ISDB-T (SBTVD) and DVB needs to be adapted to work here, as can be read the instructions for the program that came with BlazeVideo HDTV Player 6.0 to work on this page that is in English, use Google Translate to translate to English, I put this BlazeVideo program to work, but what I want is for DVBViewer to work.

In BlazeVideo it only tunes channels 1Seg because this device is not HD Video.

https://www.hardware.com.br/comunidade/blazevideo-hdtv/1457679/

Page in Portuguese to make the BlazeVideo 6 program that comes with the device work here in Brazil, use the Goggle Translator to translate it into English.

Edited by HardNeck
On 5/15/2022 at 10:56 AM, HardNeck said:

Here in Brazil it is ISDB-T (SBTVD) and DVB needs to be adapted to work here, as can be read the instructions for the program that came with BlazeVideo HDTV Player 6.0 to work on this page that is in English, use Google Translate to translate to English, I put this BlazeVideo program to work, but what I want is for DVBViewer to work.

In BlazeVideo it only tunes channels 1Seg because this device is not HD Video.

https://www.hardware.com.br/comunidade/blazevideo-hdtv/1457679/

Page in Portuguese to make the BlazeVideo 6 program that comes with the device work here in Brazil, use the Goggle Translator to translate it into English.

No idea how to configure the device here to work with DVBViewer here in Brazil?

Edited by HardNeck