Problems with cores after reinstalling DVBViewer

HardNeck

After a problem with a plugin that I don't know which one it was, I had to uninstall DVBViewer and reinstall it again, so far it worked fine, but the colors came back very saturated, the red was very strong, I tried to configure it in Playback Components, but no I remember how it was in the other installation? But I remember making changes here to solve the saturation of the previous installation.

image.png.c063e0e26724cce08f56998b76499fbf.png

image.thumb.jpeg.c865beaf397e0ddbc2d96c4967e8de64.jpeg

Excessive red.

57 minutes ago, Griga said:

Nice :) Try to adjust it with Settings -> Brightness, Contrast... -> Saturation.

I tried to adjust these controls and it didn't have much effect, I don't remember what I did the other time the image was color balanced, I know it was in Playback that I set it up.

image.thumb.jpeg.169d34fb4e6dea481059e3819fab1098.jpeg

This image is old, saved in another DVBViewer installation with the other configuration, note the difference in the woman's skin tone.

Greetings

I believe I achieved the desired configuration by changing only one parameter in Playback Components, Video Renderer to VMR7 Video Mixing Rederer, there is a difference between the image displayed when watching a channel and when capturing this same image, in the capture the colors are one a little stronger, even so, you can see from these images the before and after captures of this adjustment, for me it worked.

image.png.1c8be2a5d9304d415da10171857d1385.png

Before adjustment:

image.thumb.jpeg.3f66dcfa1e1455bcd25838cf7b37ba02.jpeg

After adjustment:

image.thumb.jpeg.ac0319cf87d7657ed9d37acfb1b46e89.jpeg

It is possible to notice that although they are different images the skin tone and the color saturation are much better in this image than after the adjustment.

An observation that may be important is that in VC1 Video Decoder the default is ArcSoft Video Decoder and I changed it to LAV Video Decoder.

It's worth remembering that my capture device is a Geniatech MyGica S270 and that's why it's not the best.

Hope this information helps.

Edited by HardNeck