Mygica 880 with DVBViewer -with Cable Digital ( 80.1 to 89.8) : Is possible?

Mar1

Hello:  Everything "very Ok" with ISDB-T ,the software is "amazing". The question is about it:  I have a Cable service  for my tvand  now ,the provider of the cable, "change " and now they add ,via the normal cable, Digital services.They are between 80.1 to 89.8 .They are - now-,via the Antenna connector of the tv(not via the cable connection of the tv,his cable terminal ).I was forced to update of :change of the Cable connector of the tv to the Antenna connector of this same tv.

I  like know if I can "connect the Cable to my Mygica 880 usb(my hardware in my computer) ,in my pc.I'm using it with DVBViewer for ISDB-T,without problems.

I have 2 same Mygica 880i and I like know if is possible ,for watch this Cable Digital,in my computer with Mygica 880 and DVBViewer.

I try it without sucess:surely I'm do it everything wrong  surely and I guess.

Sorry my english.And Big thanks for your help.

6 hours ago, Mar1 said:

I have 2 same Mygica 880i and I like know if is possible ,for watch this Cable Digital,in my computer with Mygica 880 and DVBViewer.

This question can't be answered without knowing the used cable transmission standard and whether it is compatible with ISDB-T or not.

If it is ISDB-C (ISDB Cable), it can't work, because this standard is similar to DVB-C (see here), which is not compatible with ISDB-T or DVB-T. You would need a hybrid tuner like this one.

..."his question can't be answered without knowing the used cable transmission standard and whether it is compatible with ISDB-T or not...." :

I dont know: is an hybrid ,digital transmission across the cable.I can see than say: aereal dtv,and the range is between 80.1(the first channel) to 89.8(the last channel).The interesting is than it come to the tv across the Aereal Antenna connector of the tv.But ,is not really Aereal (with an external external antenna).