CNN on astra 19.2 E

Ptero

As of today (02/28) I cannot get CNN anymore. They made some changes on Astra 19.2 E and DVBViewer cannot adjust. It says "There is no matching dvd device available for this channel.

I use to watch CNN every day. Anyone knows a solution?

A quick web search ”CNN on Astra” revealed that CNN has changed transponders.(Give it a try!!).

you will need to change the tuning settings.

• Like 1

CNN can be found three times on Astra 19.2° East:

• Frequency 11627, Polarisation V, Symbolrate 22000, FEC 5/6, Modulation QPSK, DVB-S, Service ID 4422: It shows information that the channel has moved to another frequency.
  • Frequency 11739, Polarisation V, Symbolrate 27500, FEC 3/4, Modulation QPSK, DVB-S, Service ID 6101: This one works.
  • Frequency 11778, Polarisation V, Symbolrate 29500, FEC 9/10, Modulation QPSK, DVB-S2, Service ID 5710: This one also works, but requires a tuner that supports the DVB-S2 standard.

You can select your old CNN entry in the DVBViewer Channel Editor, enter the data given above for one of the working frequencies and click Apply. On next tuning DVBViewer will automatically adjust the rest.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Ptero:

"There is no matching dvd device available for this channel.

This can happen if you try to receive a channel that uses the DVB-S2 transmission standard without a tuner that supports it. Please attach a support.zip if you want this to be checked.

Thanks a lot Griga, I got it working on 11778 Mhz .  I tried the 11739 Mhz settings and it went automatically to 11778 and DVB-S2 .

When I tried the 11778 setttings directly it would not work. Weird but it works now. Thanks again.