Marfi's Filter new possibilities.

Flepp

Hello

Marifi's homepage shows how powerfull his filter is getting.

Is it possible to realize the two options below ?

- (picture in picture) very nice

- (RAW TS stream recording)

For the people who want to record multiple radio channels or Pro7 with AC3 + stereo.

and want to test how stream recorder works here is the solution.

First build a graph with skyavc.ax and dump.ax

Eingefügtes Bild

edit properties of Marfi's filter (here example of Pro7 +AC3 +Stereo)

Eingefügtes Bild

The dumped file is an exact copy of what is coming from the sky. I did a record while i was doing a software installation on my p400.The result is perfect file (no missing audio or video frames).

To play the file in MPL. install Mainconcept demuxer filter. To demux or convert the file for DVD or SVCD preparation use ds.jar.

Hope Christian is convinced for buiding a small gui.

Best regards

Flepp

PiP is possible only with Elecard filters and WITHOUT Overlay mixer, second AV pids must be set as data PIDs (FIRST Audio, Second Video) and afterwards MPEGStream pin can be rendered as Video.

--

marfi

Hi marfi,

great to see you here. I am currently implementing the capture feature the way Flepp described it. I gave it a quick try and it worked without the problems I have when I use the data callback function. Thank you also for describing the PIP feature. As always, you did a great job.

crypto

How would you go about extracting the individual channels from the raw recorded transport stream?
I did a record while i was doing a software installation on my p400.The result is perfect file (no missing audio or video frames).

To play the file in MPL. install Mainconcept demuxer filter. To demux or convert the file for DVD or SVCD preparation use ds.jar.

I already played with this, but it is hard to use. The reason is simple: There is no simple way to stream more than 1 source syncron in one graph.

But for recording that wouldn't be an issue?