twinhan1020a

plazma

hi

anyone knows how can I get signal with twinhan 1020a?

at website I read DVBViewer 3,1 works with twinhan ci but I cant get signal and DVBViewer cant find any channels.

I just registered and I think I bought a program that I cant never use ;)

hmm, well i use the same sdk like the twinhan software. So if this one does not work, the DVBViewer also wont display dvb data.

I'm not sure what's the reason for in your special case, but at least i work with twinhan to figure out some problems i even have with the card.

Christian

PS: Am i right with the thesis you deal with the dvb-s card?

hi again

I havent got enough knowledge about dvb-s cards to decide what the problem is ;)

maybe u tested your program with twinhan 1030 a and I guess that its different from 1020a

btw I dont know what the sdk is

my card works with some other dvb apps.

is your program recognizes the dvb-s card automaticly or needs any special setup for different cards?

But I havent found setup option for different dvb-s cards at dvbviewer3.1

Maybe disecq problem ?

Maybe I cant watch sat channels but at least I can watch mpg files and listen music with remote control :wacko:

Good osd man

Edited by plazma

The Twinhan Applicaton as well as the DVBViewer use the thsource.ax which is part of their SDK. I'm quite sure that even the red card you have is supported. All functional chipsets are

//PCI                   
HW_DST_FTA_CARD  
HW_DST_CI_CARD 	 
HW_DCT_FTA_CARD  
HW_DCT_CI_CARD 	 
HW_DTT_FTA_CARD  
HW_DTT_CI_CARD 	 
HW_DTT_AD_CARD 	 

//FPGA                  
HW_MANTIS_FTA_CARD  
HW_MANTIS_CI_CARD  

//MANTIS                
// Satellite            
HW_VP_10260   	 
HW_VP_1026A   	 
HW_VP_10270   	 
HW_VP_1027A   	 
HW_VP_10330   	 
HW_VP_10340   	 
HW_VP_10410   	 

// Cable                
HW_VP_20230   	 
HW_VP_20331   	 

// Terrestrial          
HW_VP_30230   	 
HW_VP_30240   	 
HW_VP_30410   	 
HW_VP_40430   	 
HW_M_MT352      

//USB                   
HW_DTT_FTA_USB
HW_DTS_FTA_USB

If the card is recognized it will be added in the options under directx. There you find a list with useable device which should include your VisionDTV DVB-S.

Christian

Could you please check this module? Just extract the folder in to the DVBViewer directory and select the Twinhan Entry in the DirectX Options.

Christian

it is workin. thanks alot

i replaced the thsource.ax with the one of ProgDVB. now it's workin fine. before this replacement DVBViewer was ternimating after a while!

Edited by Pseudex

hi again

twinhan module didnt solve my problem Still I cant see visionplus cı under the current device tab.

I only see dvb file device,unicast network device,multicast network device options.

and I discovered thet my card is not 1020a ;) its 1030 with ci and not red its yellow.

according to their website twinhan stopped supporting yellow cards.

Probably my card will necer work with dvbciewer

I started to think buying SS2:)

Hi,

I am a complete newbie when it comes to DVBViewer. However, I would like to know how to get my Twinhan 1020 to work. Or am I to understand this would only work for a 1030a or the twinhan's equipped with a CI interface?

I installed the lastest version of the Twinhan drivers. I found them on TwinHan.com under donwloads I am using the latest stable relesase from their website address and not the beta on offer.

All works fine in MyTheatre v3.26, my registered copy. Also the TwinhanDTV software and application work fine and that for all my dishes (4). I am using a typical 4 in one switch (1.0).

Sadly enough, any of the DVBViewer install files I downloaded from the Technisat site fail to recognise my Twinhan hardware.

Any help is welcome. I really would like to see if I can get this twinhan to work under DVBViwer 3.1.

I am interested in the broadcasting capabilities of DVBViewer and even wrote a long time ago to Hackbart, asking if something could be done in DVBViewer to support the Twinhan PCI boards. It seems this has noiw been done. What DVBViewer version should I buy or download, I never saw an option when installing DVBViewer for the so called Twinhan compatible device driver, which can be thicked in the instsallation process.

Please help, I checked most DVB websites, google and this forum, but this is the closest thread I found to an answer. Can someone offers a step by step explanation on how to achieve this install on Windows XP SP2 with a working Twinhan 1020 installed.

I am also interested in the driver development as this might mean my Twinhan can now be seen as a directX input device. never achieved to do this as such drivers were not available allows use of software like Windows Media Encoder for archiving of ie. recorded programs.

Please help.

Many Thanks in Advance for all help,

Charles Osstyn

My Webpage

Msn messenger chosstyn@hotmail.com please get in touch if you know how to solve this problem!

charlie@osstyn.com

Edited by charelke

Thanks very much for that info but where can I find this download. And when ordering is this the software I will get the ordering page does give no version info regarding the software I will purchase????

many thnaks in advance,

Charlie

PS, Oliver please msn me if you can I need help!

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

I faced a problem with DVBViewer and twinhan blue card in scanning, the program can open the LNB of the card, but no channels to scan

any help,

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

hello im new to DVBViewer i have twinhan 1022 that works well in my theatre ritz progdvb and dream , i just purchased DVBViewer

i have read the post here and even added the module. and still can't scan any channels also can a 4 in 1 diseqc work right now i just have 1 sat hooked up straght.

before i shoot to far in the dark will this work with the 1022a twinhan

thanks crs

@crs

At the moment the DVBViewer isn´t runnig fine with twinhan, but next update is to bring a solution :bye:

so just wait a little time, it will work then...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...