VRPlugin and DVB-T

Hi, I am using Technisat Airstar via USB and DVBViewer 3.1. Both work fine with integrated PVR.

To record more than one broadcast at the time I installed the VRPlugin.

According to description the plugin will take all information needed from DVBViewer, but it took only one channel #48 at 690Mhz. But there are 5 more.

What do I have to do?

One VRPlugin per channel? or

Just modify the ini-file? but

What do the figures mean?

etc.

The ini-files are enclosed.

Waiting for a good advice

Klaus Peter Kessler

Thanks for your advices,

but I have to be more precise, I want record more than one broadcast at the very same time.

Therefor at first the VRplugin should know all the stations in DVB-T conditions DVBViewer knows. But the plugin took only 4 somewhere out of the middle.

That is what I want to know, how can I teach the plugin to take the rest or how do I have to modfy/edit the plugin-ini-file or .......

Does anybody know something on this subject????

Klaus Peter Kessler

dvb_t_muenchen.ini

VRPlugin.ini

Edited by klauspeter2003
Guest Lars_MQ

Why? DVBViewer 3.1 Pro does it by itself. The VRPlugin is most usefull if you wish to record serveral audio-PID at once or selected pids etc.

Hi, I am using Technisat Airstar via USB and DVBViewer 3.1. Both work fine with integrated PVR.

With USB 1.1 you can work with max 2 Channels if the bandwidth of the channels is low enough. The USB interface can't transfer enough data.

• 2 weeks later...

Why? DVBViewer 3.1 Pro does it by itself. The VRPlugin is most usefull if you wish to record serveral audio-PID at once or selected pids etc.

With USB 1.1 you can work with max 2 Channels if the bandwidth of the channels is low enough. The USB interface can't transfer enough data.

Hi, look I want to record more than one broadcast at the very same time. Thats why I installed thVRplugin for.

Problem number one:

The plugin did not take all channels DVBViewer knows. How can I edit the VRplugin ini-file?

See file attachment of ini files from DVBViewer and VRplugin.

Thats what I am working on!!

But the plugin took only 4 somewhere out of the middle.

If only four channels are broadcasted on the currently tuned transponder, the VRPlugin will only show four channels, even if you install 1000 instances. With the one and only tuner in your AirStar only one frequency at a time can be received, thus only the channels, that are broadcasted on this frequency.

Therefor at first the VRplugin should know all the stations in DVB-T conditions DVBViewer knows.

It knows. But it only displays the channels that are available.

As written in the manual:

Thus, for using the software with satisfying results, you should have a basic knowledge about DVB, the different types of MPEG streams, and the functioning of the Videorecorder Plugin. It can be achieved by carefully reading this manual.

Obviously you didn't.