It's possible to record video and audio splitted ?

tisurame

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to record video and audio splitted, each one inside a different file, so I can later just mux both together, with a perfect sync.

Thanks.

I would like to know if it's possible to record video and audio splitted, each one inside a different file, so I can later just mux both together, with a perfect sync.
No, not according to the options. However there's nothing to stop you using Project X to demux and synchronise the streams ready for authoring.

I must say I have never had a problem with the AV sync of DVBViewer though. Every .mpg file has perfect sync when imported and authored with, for example, DVD Movie Factory 4 Disc Creator.

When recording "demuxed" it's very difficult to achieve sync, since it has to happen in real-time.

Tools like ProjectX that demux a file can do it much better, since they can look ahead and take as much time as they need.

hi.

i need help about remote command channels bigger than 9. there are 0-9 numbers in remote control device. and as you know we have to press -/--- button to go a channel bigger than 9. but i couldnt set this button. how can i set this button. there is no any command in winlirc configuring window about going to channels bigger than 9. so i can press and open all channes 0-9 but i cant go a bigger channel number like 10 11 12 13 .... please help me to set this function. how can i do this . as i know to go a channel like 14 i have to press -/--- button on remote at first. but there is no this function in DVBViewer winlirc settings.

please help me. my the only problem is this.

waiting for answer...

Guest Lars_MQ

I don't know where your problem is. Please stop terrorising everybody and hijaking every thread for this and simply press 1 then 4 so you get channel 14, is it so hard to do??

I don't know where your problem is. Please stop terrorising everybody and hijaking every thread for this and simply press 1 then 4 so you get channel 14, is it so hard to do??

you dont understand me? if i press 1, channel 1 will open before i press 4 button. i want to to that thing you say but the when i press the first button it opens that channel immediatly before i press other 4 number. my problem is this. did you understand me what i want to say?.

say me how can i press 1 and 4 together without opening first button channel. i want to go 14 . to do this i press 1 but before i press 4 channel 1 opening. do you understand my problem?

Guest Lars_MQ

No I don't. if you press the channelbuttons within a short time, they will add up. That's normal behaviour with the DVBViewer. Make sure in options -> input the remote numberbuttons are mapped to channel_0 .. channel_9.

No I don't. if you press the channelbuttons within a short time, they will add up. That's normal behaviour with the DVBViewer. Make sure in options -> input the remote numberbuttons are mapped to channel_0 .. channel_9.

thanks i understood the problem. i had removed channels input and i had configured only favorites input. i set now remote buttons for channels too and it works.

thanks..

hi .

i have a problem about using sidebar and its plugin in this new version. i was using sidebar with remote control plugin in 3.2.4 version. there was no any problem but in new version DVBViewer doesnt start when configration of svdrhost.ini file as Aktiv=1 . when i change as Aktif=0 DVBViewer start and work. but in this case plugin is not active in every start.

i have to disable this svdrhost.ini file as Active=0 to work DVBViewer

i have to go plugins/SVDRP_server and make active to use sidebar

what is the problem .i couldnt find. please help me.

@ osmanoca:

If you don't start obeying the forum rules, then you won't get any help and probably get banned soon enough.

Rule no. 1: If you have a new subject - start a new thread. DO NOT add your separate problems to a thread of a different question.

Rule no. 2: DO NOT double-post. You have no idea how annoying this is to forum users who come across your posts in what they thought was an 'Osmanoca-free' zone.

If I was a mod on this forum you'd have been sorted out by now...