Hauppauge WinTV Nova-S-Plus

maxc58

[Moved here from the German forum]

Apologies, I can read German but not write it!

I have the same issue with DVBViewer V 3.2.5.1032. Transedit_MMC_Demo can tune channels but DVBViewer cannot. Please help!

Edited by Griga

I tried DVBViewer GE 1.7.1 and here are the results:

BDA Driver ver. 2.107.23208 (the CDrom V2.2 drivers):

I can only see "Das erste" (pre tuned in channel list) other channels don't work, DVBViewer cannot tune, all the transedit versions can tune ASTRA only (apparently they cannot manage DISEQC)

BDA Driver ver. 2.108.23237 (the MCE compatible beta driver) Enable WinTV setting in the registry:

Nothing is received, neither DVBViewer nor any transedit version can tune.

In both cases the WinTV2000 application provided with the card works fine. I also downloaded the evaluation copy of MyTheatre V 3.33 which works fine, while other previous versions of MyTheatre (e.g. V 3.25.1) can only tune to the "current" satellite and are not able to manage DISEQC. The "current" satellite is the satellite of the latest tuned channnel in the WinTV2000 application.

[by the way, in the releas note of MyTheatre 3.33 there is: -new: full DiSEqC support for Hauppauge WinTV Nova-S SE/SE2/Plus (BDA Driver)]

Changing parameters with the "Settings" button on the Options>DirectX>DVBDevice selection does not changes anything. Actually the button does not work at all with the 2.108.23237 drivers.

Still stuck!

Edited by maxc58

Let me summarize:

- TransEdit (MMC, I guess) finds all transponders with BDA Driver ver. 2.107.23208. Scanning is ok. So tuning succeeds in this case. What about TransEdit 2.3.4 in the members area, main application section?

- DVBViewer GE 1.7 does not tune any channels, except the first one. Did you already try the settings on the hardware tab, e.g. different tuning spaces or disabling them?

Currently I'm working on DiseqC support for some devices. But let's first handle the issue above.

Let me summarize:

- TransEdit (MMC, I guess) finds all transponders with BDA Driver ver. 2.107.23208. Scanning is ok. So tuning succeeds in this case. What about TransEdit 2.3.4 in the members area, main application section?

Both the MMC and the 2.3.4 succed in tuning but only for the satellite that was left active from the WinTV2000/MyTheater application. If you want to forget for a second DISEQC the answer is yes, both can tune.

- DVBViewer GE 1.7 does not tune any channels, except the first one. Did you already try the settings on the hardware tab, e.g. different tuning spaces or disabling them?

I tried but if I uncheck the "use tuning space" the channel disapper (quite obvious) and i I check it again it does not come back (less obvious). However if I close DVBViewer and open it again "Das erste" is back. The only other option I have in the tuning space list (beyond "internal") is "DVB-S" which, if selected, it gives a black screen. If I close DVBViewer and open it again I have the same behavior. In other words, changing the tuning space options does not change the behavior.

Additional test I did gave the following results:

1. If I tune any other channel I don't get the signal, the screen freezes and when I return to "Das erste" it works again.

2. I moved ZDF as channel number 0 and Das erste as channel number 2 and I still can tune Das erste only

3. I tuned ZDF with MyTheater and then when I started DVBViewer I could still only get Das erste

Hope this helps your troubleshooting!

OK, for everybody who encounters the same problem with Hauppauge WinTV Nova-S-Plus, here is the solution (after a long series of testing this and that):

The issue is caused by FEC Auto in the DVBViewer's channellist (see Edit Tab). The Nova-S-Plus needs specific FEC values like 3/4, 5/6 etc. (or a better handling of FEC auto in the DVBViewer BDA code, don't know yet).

Do a complete Scan with TransEdit. Make sure that the transponder list used for scanning in TransEdit contains the correct FEC values. They will be assigned to the channels that are found. Export them all to DVBViewer (rightclick the scan results -> select all -> rightclick again -> send to DVBViewer, provided that TransEdit.exe is in the DVBViewer directory). Try if they can be tuned in DVBViewer and delete the obsolete default channellist.

Scanning in DVBViewer won't work, since it's always done with FEC Auto.

The issue is caused by FEC Auto in the DVBViewer's channellist (see Edit Tab). The Nova-S-Plus needs specific FEC values like 3/4, 5/6 etc. (or a better handling of FEC auto in the DVBViewer BDA code, don't know yet).

Actually I get it tuned using the following DVB-S locator settings (this is the ProSiebenSat.1 transponder):

Azimuth = -1;
CarrierFrequency = 12479000;
Elevation = -1;
InnerFEC = FECMethod.NotSet;
InnerFECRate = BinaryConvolutionCodeRate.NotSet;
Modulation = ModulationType.NotSet;
OrbitalPosition = -1;
OuterFEC = FECMethod.NotSet;
OuterFECRate = BinaryConvolutionCodeRate.NotSet;
SignalPolarisation = Polarisations.Vertical;
SymbolRate = 27500;
WestPosition = true;

Maybe that helps in your further research.

Jochen

Yes, that's it. Setting InnerFEC to BDA_BCC_RATE_NOT_DEFINED in case of FEC auto makes the WinTV Nova-S-Plus happy. :)

I'd call it a bug. It's in all downloadable DVBViewer and Transedit versions. Will be fixed ASAP.

However, I'll ask Christian first. Maybe there was a special reason for using a different value. Some BDA devices may want it like this, others like that, you never know... :rolleyes:

As I also have a Nova-S-Plus I am highly interessted in how to specify these settings. Could you explain how to do it?

Im able to use TransEdit Demo with scan and preview successful, but did not manage to run DVBViewer TE.

BTW: The link one the downloadpage points to the wrong files. Foud it via the Technisat-page.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, that's it. Setting InnerFEC to BDA_BCC_RATE_NOT_DEFINED in case of FEC auto makes the  WinTV Nova-S-Plus happy.  :rolleyes:
DVBViewer TE only works with TechniSat cards, since it is a TechniSat Edition. You need to purchase DVBViewer Pro.

Yes, I'm willing to do this... But it seems that there are some incompatibilities (That are hopefully solved now). I would like to see some demo or test version of this program running before purchasing.

This means, that you tell me where to find "the secret setting" after purchasing?

I thought that the cards are compatible because of the BDA drivers. And on the download page there is written someting like: DVBViewer TE is a restricted Version of DVBViewer Pro.

Edited by franksfotos
DVBViewer TE only works with TechniSat cards, since it is a TechniSat Edition. You need to purchase DVBViewer Pro.

Or let me ask another way: Is it guaranteed, that my nova-s plus will work with the DVBViewer pro? It is not listed on the compatibility list and without the knowledge, where to edit what I suppose, it won't run... So why should I order the pro version without any more information?

Im able to use TransEdit Demo with scan and preview successful.

Pro uses excactly the same routine, so if transedit work, DVBViewer pro works with this card.

Fine! Then one last question: Do I have to do much manual work, like editing files, rescanning, selecting and sorting of channels to "patch" the DVBViewer pro to work with the nova-s plus?

So! Welcome back to my question.

Now I'm proud owner of DVBViewer Pro. I hoped to be able to get the system running with the rudimentary information about transponders and Transedit from this thread. Still unsuccessful.

I would highly appreciate, if you told me what to do to make the Nova-S running.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I think, I must report 'my' bug in english (sorry: it is'nt my mother language).

I've remove the DVBViewer Pro 3.2.5 fom my system after the DVBViewer close after start by himself immediatly. After re-installation the DVBViewer starts well until I've configure: like hardware.

I've installed two Hauppauge Nova S-Plus. Hauppauge has published a BDA driver: 'hcw88bda.sys' in version 2.108.23237.0.

There are also some REG files for switching between WinTV application and MCE, like: 'Enable_MCE.reg' and 'Enable_WinTV.reg' or '0192-ASTRA.reg', 'LNB1-0192-ASTRA.reg'.

Has anybody any ideas?

Sorry: the question or the problem is: the DVBViewer GE show only the EPG info for the channel ARD/ZDF and there are no video or audio signal.

Thanks, say Oli

Edited by Oli
There are also some REG files for switching between WinTV application and MCE, like: 'Enable_MCE.reg' and 'Enable_WinTV.reg' or '0192-ASTRA.reg', 'LNB1-0192-ASTRA.reg'.

My guess:

Enable_MCE.reg: Does that DVB-S --> DVB-T frequency mapping required for MCE. DVBViewer probably won't work with it.

Enable_WinTV.reg: Lets the driver work in normal mode without frequency mapping (?)

LNB1-0192-ASTRA.reg: Part of the BDA DiseqC work-around for the Nova-S Plus? I've read somewhere that they are doing it with reg files for different satellite positions.

Hi Griga,

ich beobachte mit der GE 1.7 folgendes Verhalten: beim Start kommen Bild und Ton manchmal nicht, EPG ist aber korrekt (i.e. Tuning ok, TIF möglicherweise daneben). Wählt man einen anderen Sender auf dem selben Transponder, bleibt das Bild schwarz. Wählt man einen anderen Transponder geht es. Startet man in diesem Zustand die Originalanwendung (widerwillig, versteht sich :) ) und wählt dort einen anderen Transponder und startet dann wieder die GE, so hat man wieder kein Bild. Mal konkret:

- Das Erste auf GE mit Bild und Ton

- WinTV starten und RTL auswählen

- GE startet schwarz, EPG offenbar auf Das Erste (scheint beliebig wiederholbar zu sein)

- ZDF in GE wählen, alles in Ordnung

- GE zu und auf, alles in Ordnung

- WinTV wieder mit RTL starten und beenden, GE wieder schwarz

Jochen

Hello Griga,

thanks for the very quickly answer. I belive to do understand the differences between the REG file function; the two Nova-S-Plus cards also do'nt work with MCE in thsi time (maybe: I must contact the vendor support) :)

Is this the right forum section for my 'questions'? If it is'nt tell me this or move this report to the correct section - thanks.

I've two requirements: easy-to-use software for my wife (with woman acceptence factor for using computer hardware in living room) like MCE (with MCE remote control unit) and for 'me': DVBViewer Pro and two DVB-S cards. Is this to mouch of exotic?.

I'll reboot my system (after change the REG entries, the system needs an reboot.

I'll be back in view minutes.

Oli

Hello Griga,

thanks for the very quickly answer. I belive to do understand the differences between the REG file function; the two Nova-S-Plus cards also do'nt work with MCE in thsi time (maybe: I must contact the vendor support)  :)

Is this the right forum section for my 'questions'? If it is'nt tell me this or move this report to the correct section - thanks.

I've two requirements: easy-to-use software for my wife (with woman acceptence factor for using computer hardware in living room) like MCE (with MCE remote control unit) and for 'me': DVBViewer Pro and two DVB-S cards. Is this to mouch of exotic?.

I'll reboot my system (after change the REG entries, the system needs an reboot.

I'll be back in view minutes.

Oli

Does the original Application WinTV work as expected?

Hi JMS,

I hate usually to install more applications then necessary. I have installed the "Nova-S+" following the manufacturer example but the "MCE" doesn't want to work.

I think I also must install the WinTV software.

OLI

Hi JMS,

I hate usually to install more applications then necessary. I have installed the "Nova-S+" following the manufacturer example but the "MCE" doesn't want to work.

I think I also must install the WinTV software.

OLI

Well in prinicpal I agree. But if some hardware is not running you have to get the vendors app a chance to see if the problem really lies on the software side.

Jochen

Well in prinicpal I agree. But if some hardware is not running you have to get the vendors app a chance to see if the problem really lies on the software side.

Jochen

Hi Jochen,

the search run is only at 19% and already has found 351 transmitters.

If now recording works with two different station for the same time, then I must'nt to install the WinTV software.

OLI

EPG ist aber korrekt (i.e. Tuning ok, TIF möglicherweise daneben).

DVBViewer doesn't use the TIF. It relies on always getting the complete mux from the Network Provider -> Tuner/Demodulator -> BDA Dumper graph. So I really wonder where the other data goes...

• 4 months later...

i have just tested one of this card with latest bda drivers, as i want to replace my SS2 .

i have read this topic but there was no conclusion to my understanding.

it works ok with latest DVBViewer pro and or beta , except disecq, i am stuck on hotbird with my setup whereas the SS2 has full control.

is there any hope to see disecq to work with this card and DVBViewer soon?

• 1 year later...

Hallo to all, thats my first post here ;)

I have since 2 or 3 years nova-s plus. Before I used ProgDVB, which worked fine with this card, I had only 1 Sat position (19°). 6 months ago I gave this card to my girlfriend, she has 2 sat positions over 1 Switch, 13° and 19°. I tried to run it ProgDVB, but after a while I found out that DISECq works only in MyTheatre and DVBViewerPro . I prefered DVBViewerPro, and after whole night I got ver.3.6 to work with imported channell list, http://rapidshare.com/files/88215087/dvb_list.rar.html (sorry for Rapishare link, but I cant attach here anything :( ). At this time I didnt configure remote control and I left it unfinished because I was abroad. Last week I had time and decided to finish all this stuff. I wanted to update everything, because there is already ver3.9. After I updated and reinstalled it many times, I couldn't get it tune/watch 19°, only 13°.

Transedit scans all channels and I can watch in Transedit (Preview) and both positions work perfectly, but there is in DVBViewer no Audio&Video on Astra.

I dont remember which driver Version was before, I think it was 3.9c. Now is Driver Release 2.0.48.24227.PreRelease.

I'll try to install the Version which worked, but I would like to be able to be update ;)

"Dont touch working system", I know it but I still do it always :(

Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

Edited by boki15

Tried with new drivers, still no success. I evem can't get work the old DVBViewer Version.

I dont understand why it works with transedit, DVBViewerGE and Pro doesnt work

I tried untill now

3.5x

No one worked.

I found new and old drivers on hauppage, no chance. I tried it also with new and old MCE drivers.

I know that the thread is old, but can anyone give a little support??

I dont know anymore what to do or where to start. I lost 3 nights in a row now. I would appreciate if DVBViewer developers just tell if it will be fixed or not, or is there any chance to get it work with current Version.

I cant find the old driver that I used. But now I remember, when I was setting everything up 6 months ago, I had to rollback my driver, cause it didnt work with new driver but I was unable to get it work in last 3 days.

I can use GE version but I bought Pro to use Pro, not GE.

I hope to get any answer to my issue ;)

Hallo ;)

Just Download latest drivers and try it with latest DVBViewerPro 3.9.X (3.2 worked for me too). If you already installed drivers, then it's very important is to uninstall old drivers in this way:

uninstall with "hcwclear.exe", restart your PC, install new drivers, restart again.

Go now to the options of DVBViewer and look under Hardware.

Choose your DVB-S Card

Set "Channel group" ONLY to A (in all other cases it didnt work for me)

uncheck "Stop stream while tuning"

On my PC I have checked:

"Has CI Module", "Open whole Transponder" and "Send only encrypted Channels to CI

Now in DVBViewer, go to channel editor ("Channel" > "Channel Editor") and click on Astra/Hotbird and set DiseqC to:

19° Astra - "Pos A/Opt A"

13° Astra - "Pos B/Opt A"

Thats it ;), now it should work.

If you want to use and configure your remote (you can use "Learn" in DVBViewer ;) ), then the easiest way to do it is:

1. Install IR_Blaster (when you extract nova-hvr-cd40a-2.exe, then you have have folder "IR32", there is installer)

2. Now you have "Irremote.ini" in your %windir% (normally it's under "C:\Windows")

3. Edit "Irremote.ini"

Here is my source, just copy the code and save it under "C:\Windows\Irremote.ini" ;)

; FGR 10/27/2005 Support firmware V2; 32-bit IR application
; FILEVERSION 2,48,23301,0 
; includes support for both Classic black, Silver PVR remote, and new extended Remote
; (extended remote has Music/Videos/Pictures and seperate NAV buttons among others)
; requires ir32.exe, irremote.dll 2.45.22230 or later
; Supports Key Codes 64-127 via RC5 'field' bit
; support latest IR HW on WinTV-USB2, and "IR Blaster" RC5/RC6 receiver
; adds support for retail apps to work with MS MCE "beanbag" Remote on non-MCE systems

[Remote]
RepeatDelay=3
;Beep = 1		  ; Sound for MessageBeep() to make for each Remote Keystroke
;PowerDownSound = 0; Sound for MessageBeep() to make when powering down
MenuLoad=1	   ; use tray as app launcher

; map RC5 System Codes to button "name" lookup table
; Note: 0 (classic remote) conflicts with standard "philips" TV remotes
[SystemCode]
0=HCWClassic
30=HCWPVR2
31=HCWPVR
; "IR Blaster" HW can support RC6; this is for the MS MCE remote table if desired
;0x800f=MSMCE
; This supports using the MCE "Beanbag" remote with retail apps on non-MCE systems
0xffbc=MSMCERCV

; these tables map actual IR scan codes to button "names" on a per system code basis
; Undefined values get the name "CODExx" by default (mostly for debugging)
; Real buttons on a remote should always get a real button name
; Note: some button "names" can only be generated by certain remotes

; Also, note that seemingly similar buttons may have unique names on different remotes
; This is to allow treating them differently based on the remote, and the
; "paradigm" of how they are used.  For example; on old remotes there is a seperate TV
; button, but no GRNPOWER button.  So, on old remotes we treat TV as on/off, where  on PVR
; remote we use the GoMenu function (or RED as On), and the GRNPOWER as Off.

[HCWClassic]
; need to differentiate old '0' from newer remotes; Old 0 was also labled "pause"
0=OLD0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
12=RADIO
13=MUTE
15=TV
16=VOLUP
17=VOLDOWN
30=RESERVED
32=CHNLUP
33=CHNLDOWN
34=SOURCE
38=MINIMIZE
46=FULLSCREEN

[HCWPVR]
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
46=GREEN
56=YELLOW
11=RED
41=BLUE
12=FUNC
13=MENU
15=MUTE
16=VOLUP
17=VOLDOWN
32=CHNLUP
33=CHNLDOWN
61=GRNPOWER
31=BACK
37=OK
59=GO
60=FULLSCREEN
55=REC
54=STOP
48=PAUSE
53=PLAY
50=REWIND
52=FASTFWD
30=SKIPFWD
36=SKIPREV

[HCWPVR2]
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
46=GREEN
56=YELLOW
11=RED
41=BLUE
13=MENU
15=MUTE
16=VOLUP
17=VOLDOWN
32=CHNLUP
33=CHNLDOWN
61=GRNPOWER
31=BACK
37=OK
59=GO
55=REC
54=STOP
48=PAUSE
53=PLAY
50=REWIND
52=FASTFWD
30=SKIPFWD
36=SKIPREV
;new to hcwpvr2
12=RADIO
28=TVNEW
24=VIDEOS
25=MUSIC
26=PICTURES
27=GUIDE
22=NAVLEFT
23=NAVRIGHT
20=NAVUP
21=NAVDOWN
10=TEXT
14=SUBCC
18=CHNLPREV

[MSMCE]
12=GRNPOWER
23=REC
25=STOP
24=PAUSE
22=PLAY
21=REWIND
20=FASTFWD
26=SKIPFWD
27=REPLAY
13=MCEJEWEL
35=BACK
38=GUIDE
32=NAVLEFT
33=NAVRIGHT
30=NAVUP
31=NAVDOWN
34=OK
37=LIVETV
74=VIDEOS
71=MUSIC
73=PICTURES
80=RADIO
70=TV
14=MUTE
16=VOLUP
17=VOLDOWN
18=CHNLUP
19=CHNLDOWN
36=DVDMENU
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
10=CLEAR
11=ENTER
78=PRINT
72=RECORDEDTV
28=CAPSLOCK
29=MCE29
128=MCE128
129=MCE129

; by default the MS Beanbag sends most keys as either keyboard chars or APP_COMMANDS already
; so we only handle the "special" buttons
[MSMCERCV]
12=GRNPOWER
;23=REC
;25=STOP
;24=PAUSE
;22=PLAY
;21=REWIND
;20=FASTFWD
;26=SKIPFWD
;27=REPLAY
13=MCEJEWEL
;35=BACK
38=GUIDE
;32=NAVLEFT
;33=NAVRIGHT
;30=NAVUP
;31=NAVDOWN
;34=OK
37=LIVETV
74=VIDEOS
71=MUSIC
73=PICTURES
80=RADIO
70=TV
;14=MUTE
;16=VOLUP
;17=VOLDOWN
;18=CHNLUP
;19=CHNLDOWN
36=DVDMENU
;0=0
;1=1
;2=2
;3=3
;4=4
;5=5
;6=6
;7=7
;8=8
;9=9
;10=CLEAR
;11=ENTER
78=PRINT
72=RECORDEDTV
28=CAPSLOCK
29=MCE29
126=MCE128
127=MCE129
90=TEXT
91=RED
92=GREEN
93=YELLOW
94=BLUE

; First item in this section IS always the default app if no others found
[Applications]
Default=
WinTV Remote=
;Win/TV+=
;Win/TV=
WinTV32=
WinTV32(1)=
WinTV32(2)=
WinTV32(3)=
WinTV32(4)=
WinTV32(5)=
WinTV32(8)=
WinTV32(9)=
WinTV32(10)=
WinTV32(11)=
WinTV32(12)=
FullScreen=
PVRFullScreen=
*task*=
;*suspend*=
EPGdemo=
VTplus=
Create and Receive=
Debug.txt=
hcwGDisplayWindow=
hcwGo=
Windows Media Player=
ActiveMovie Window=
Dell Media=
PowerCinema=
ShowShifter - The Home Entertainment Manager=
DVBViewer=

[Default]
OLD0=
0=
1=
2=
3=
4=
5=
6=
7=
8=
9=
TV={close(radio.exe)}{sleep(750)}{run(DVBViewer.exe)}
TVNEW={close(radio.exe)}{sleep(750)}{run(DVBViewer.exe)}
SOURCE={switch(*task*)}{shift}{tab}
MINIMIZE=
FULLSCREEN={alt}{space}x
RESERVED= 

; close current active window; disabled for now
;GRNPOWER={sys(0xF060)}
;GUIDE={run(epgdemo.exe)}
GO={gomenu()}
;GO={run(hcwGo\hcwGo.exe)}
MENU={switch(*task*)}{shift}{tab}		

;;these 3 buttons are not offical yet
RED={close(radio.exe)}{sleep(750)}{run(wintv2k.exe)}
GREEN={close(wintv2k.exe)}{sleep(750)}{run(radio.exe)}
;;YELLOW={close(radio.exe)}{sleep(750)}{run(..\vtplus\vtplus32.exe)}
TEXT={close(radio.exe)}{sleep(750)}{run(..\vtplus\vtplus32.exe)}

;;default mappings to drive apps that use APPCOMMANDS on Win2000/XP
MUTE={app(0x80000)}
CHNLUP={app(0x330000)}
CHNLDOWN={app(0x340000)}
VOLUP={app(0xa0000)}
VOLDOWN={app(0x90000)}
REC={app(0x300000)}
STOP={app(0xd0000)}
PAUSE={app(0x2f0000)}
PLAY={app(0x2e0000)}
REWIND={app(0x320000)}
FASTFWD={app(0x310000)}
SKIPFWD={app(0xb0000)}
SKIPREV={app(0xc0000)}

; built-in IR gomenu()
[WinTV Remote]
OK={enter}
VOLUP={tab}
VOLDOWN={shift}{tab}
BACK={sys(0xF060)}
CHNLUP={shift}{tab}
CHNLDOWN={tab}
FULLSCREEN={enter}
SOURCE={enter}
OK={enter}
GO={enter}
GRNPOWER={esc}
NAVUP={shift}{tab}
NAVDOWN={tab}
NAVLEFT={shift}{tab}
NAVRIGHT={tab}

; external 10ft UI
[hcwGo]
CHNLUP={UP}
CHNLDOWN={DOWN}
VOLUP={RIGHT}
VOLDOWN={LEFT}
FULLSCREEN={enter}
OK={enter}
BACK={BACK}
GRNPOWER={esc}
GO={space}
GREEN={F2}
RED={F3}
NAVUP={UP}
NAVDOWN={DOWN}
NAVLEFT={LEFT}
NAVRIGHT={RIGHT}

[hcwGDisplayWindow]
CHNLUP={home}
CHNLDOWN={end}
VOLUP={pgdn}
VOLDOWN={pgup}
FULLSCREEN={enter}
OK={enter}
BACK={BACK}
GRNPOWER={esc}
GO={space}
NAVUP={home}
NAVDOWN={end}
NAVLEFT={pgup}
NAVRIGHT={pgdn}

[ShowShifter - The Home Entertainment Manager]
GRNPOWER={alt}{f4}{sleep(1000)}6{enter}
CHNLUP={ctrl}{up}
CHNLDOWN={ctrl}{down}
VOLUP={ctrl}{right}
VOLDOWN={ctrl}{left}
OK={enter}
MENU={ctrl}g
MUTE={alt}m
BACK={esc}
GO={ctrl}{home}
CHNLPREV={ctrl}g
REC={alt}r
STOP={alt}s
PAUSE={alt}a
PLAY={alt}p
REWIND={alt}{shift}f
FASTFWD={alt}f
SKIPFWD={alt}n
SKIPREV={alt}{shift}n
TVNEW={ctrl}{f1}
VIDEOS={ctrl}{f2}
MUSIC={ctrl}{f4}
RADIO={ctrl}{f6}
GUIDE={ctrl}{f7}
PICTURES={ctrl}{f8}
NAVUP={up}
NAVDOWN={down}
NAVLEFT={left}
NAVRIGHT={right}
SUBCC={ctrl}n
TEXT={ctrl}n
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
RED={F6} 
GREEN={Ctrl}-
YELLOW={Ctrl}+

[DVBViewer]
OLD0=0
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
NAVLEFT={LEFT}
NAVRIGHT={RIGHT}
NAVUP={UP}
NAVDOWN={DOWN}
OK={enter}
BACK={esc}
;BACK={BACK}
GREEN={F6}
REC=r

; old remote, not supportted
SOURCE=
MINIMIZE=
FULLSCREEN={alt}v{alt}f
RESERVED=

GRNPOWER={sys(0xF060)}
GO={alt}{home}
MENU={alt}D

;;mappings to use APPCOMMANDS
MUTE={app(0x80000)}
CHNLUP={UP}
CHNLDOWN={DOWN}
VOLUP={RIGHT}
VOLDOWN={LEFT}
REC=R
STOP=R
;
; THESE ARE UNEDIT, FEATURE NOT FOUND IN DVBViewer
PAUSE={app(0x2f0000)}
PLAY={app(0x2e0000)}
REWIND={app(0x320000)}
FASTFWD={app(0x310000)}
SKIPFWD={app(0xb0000)}
SKIPREV={app(0xc0000)}

;Teletext Group, Not yet edited
RED={ctrl}z
GREEN={ctrl}q
YELLOW={ctrl}x
BLUE={ctrl}c
TEXT=v
; try pushing both CC and Subtitle, hopefully one is valid
SUBCC={alt}v{alt}o

TV=f
TVNEW=f
RADIO={ctrl}a
MUSIC={ctrl}m
VIDEOS={ctrl}e
PICTURES={ctrl}i
GUIDE=E
CHNLPREV={ctrl}l

[PowerCinema]
OLD0=0
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
NAVLEFT={LEFT}
NAVRIGHT={RIGHT}
NAVUP={UP}
NAVDOWN={DOWN}
OK={enter}
BACK={esc}
;BACK={BACK}

SOURCE=		
MINIMIZE=				
FULLSCREEN=					
RESERVED=	

GRNPOWER={sys(0xF060)}
GO={alt}{home}
MENU=		

MUTE={app(0x80000)}
CHNLUP={app(0x330000)}
CHNLDOWN={app(0x340000)}
VOLUP={app(0xa0000)}
VOLDOWN={app(0x90000)}
REC={app(0x300000)}
STOP={app(0xd0000)}
PAUSE={app(0x2f0000)}
PLAY={app(0x2e0000)}
REWIND={app(0x320000)}
FASTFWD={app(0x310000)}
SKIPFWD={app(0xb0000)}
SKIPREV={app(0xc0000)}

;Teletext Group
RED={ctrl}z
GREEN={ctrl}q
YELLOW={ctrl}x
BLUE={ctrl}c
TEXT={ctrl}{shift}t
SUBCC={ctrl}{shift}s{ctrl}{shift}t

TV={ctrl}t
TVNEW={ctrl}t
RADIO={ctrl}a
MUSIC={ctrl}m
VIDEOS={ctrl}e
PICTURES={ctrl}i
GUIDE={ctrl}g
CHNLPREV={ctrl}l

[Dell Media]
OLD0=0
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
NAVLEFT={LEFT}
NAVRIGHT={RIGHT}
NAVUP={UP}
NAVDOWN={DOWN}
OK={enter}
BACK={esc}
;BACK={BACK}

SOURCE=		
MINIMIZE=				
FULLSCREEN=					
RESERVED=	

GRNPOWER={sys(0xF060)}
GO={alt}{home}
MENU=		

MUTE={app(0x80000)}
CHNLUP={app(0x330000)}
CHNLDOWN={app(0x340000)}
VOLUP={app(0xa0000)}
VOLDOWN={app(0x90000)}
REC={app(0x300000)}
STOP={app(0xd0000)}
PAUSE={app(0x2f0000)}
PLAY={app(0x2e0000)}
REWIND={app(0x320000)}
FASTFWD={app(0x310000)}
SKIPFWD={app(0xb0000)}
SKIPREV={app(0xc0000)}

;Teletext Group
RED={ctrl}z
GREEN={ctrl}q
YELLOW={ctrl}x
BLUE={ctrl}c
TEXT={ctrl}{shift}t
SUBCC={ctrl}{shift}s{ctrl}{shift}t

TV={ctrl}t
TVNEW={ctrl}t
RADIO={ctrl}a
MUSIC={ctrl}m
VIDEOS={ctrl}e
PICTURES={ctrl}i
GUIDE={ctrl}g
CHNLPREV={ctrl}l

;Note: only tested with Windows Media Player 8
[Windows Media Player]
FULLSCREEN={alt}{enter}
BACK={esc}
MUTE={F8}
VOLUP={F10}
VOLDOWN={F9}
CHNLUP={VK_UP}
CHNLDOWN={VK_DN}
NAVUP={VK_UP}
NAVDOWN={VK_DN}
OK={enter}
REC=
STOP={ctrl}s
PAUSE={ctrl}p
PLAY={ctrl}p
REWIND={ctrl}b
FASTFWD={ctrl}f
SKIPFWD={ctrl}{shift}f
SKIPREV={ctrl}{shift}b
1={alt}1
2={alt}2
3={alt}3
YELLOW={ctrl}1
BLUE={ctrl}2
GRNPOWER={alt}{f4}

;Windows Media Player 8 Full Screen
; but "ActiveMovie Window" is terribly generic
[ActiveMovie Window]
FULLSCREEN={alt}{enter}
BACK={esc}
MUTE={F8}
VOLUP={F10}
VOLDOWN={F9}
CHNLUP=
CHNLDOWN=
REC=
STOP={findwnd(,Windows Media Player)}{cmd(32809)}
PAUSE={findwnd(,Windows Media Player)}{cmd(32808)}
PLAY={findwnd(,Windows Media Player)}{cmd(32808)}
REWIND={findwnd(,Windows Media Player)}{cmd(32810)}
FASTFWD={findwnd(,Windows Media Player)}{cmd(32811)}
SKIPFWD={findwnd(,Windows Media Player)}{cmd(32812)}
SKIPREV={findwnd(,Windows Media Player)}{cmd(32813)}
1={alt}1
2={alt}2
3={alt}3
YELLOW={ctrl}1
BLUE={ctrl}2
GRNPOWER={alt}{f4}

[VTplus]
OLD0={ctrl}n0
0={ctrl}n0
1={ctrl}n1
2={ctrl}n2
3={ctrl}n3
4={ctrl}n4
5={ctrl}n5
6={ctrl}n6
7={ctrl}n7
8={ctrl}n8
9={ctrl}n9
OK={enter}
FULLSCREEN={alt}{space}x{alt}-x
CHNLUP={ctrl}{up}
CHNLDOWN={ctrl}{down}
VOLUP={ctrl}{F6}
VOLDOWN={ctrl}i
NAVUP={ctrl}{up}
NAVDOWN={ctrl}{down}
NAVLEFT={ctrl}i
NAVRIGHT={ctrl}{F6}
STOP={ctrl}s
RED={cmd(501)}
GREEN={cmd(502)}
YELLOW={cmd(503)}
BLUE={cmd(504)}
FULLSCREEN={alt}{space}r
GRNPOWER={sys(0xF060)}

; VTplus - new page dialog
[Create and Receive]
OLD0=0
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
OK={enter}
CHNLUP={shift}{tab}
CHNLDOWN={tab}
VOLDOWN={left}
VOLUP={right}
BACK={esc}
FULLSCREEN={space}
NAVUP={shift}{tab}
NAVDOWN={tab}
NAVLEFT={left}
NAVRIGHT={right}

[EPGdemo]
OK={enter}
VOLUP={tab}
VOLDOWN={shift}{tab}
GRNPOWER={sys(0xF060)}
BACK={BROWSER_BACK}
CHNLUP={shift}{tab}
CHNLDOWN={tab}
FULLSCREEN={enter}
NAVUP={shift}{tab}
NAVDOWN={tab}
NAVLEFT={shift}{tab}
NAVRIGHT={tab}

[Radio]
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
0=0
OLD0=0
MUTE=m
CHNLUP={f12}
CHNLDOWN={f11}
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
TVNEW={close(radio.exe)}{sleep(750)}{run(wintv2k.exe)}
TV={close(radio.exe)}{sleep(750)}{run(wintv2k.exe)}
MINIMIZE=n
RESERVED=r
FULLSCREEN=s
SOURCE={enter}

GRNPOWER={close(radio.exe)} 
OK={enter}

; WinTV32 in fullscreen mode
[FullScreen]
OLD0=0
0=0					   		
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=+
CHNLDOWN=-
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t 
TVNEW={ctrl}t 
TV={alt}{f4}
;RADIO={ctrl}t{sleep(100)}{alt}{f4}{sleep(750)}{run(radio.exe)}
MINIMIZE={alt}{space}n		 
SOURCE={ctrl}s
RESERVED={ctrl}t{alt}p{sleep(10000)}{ctrl}t

REC={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}{cmd(3325)}
STOP={ctrl}f
PAUSE={ctrl}t{cmd(3319)}{sleep(3000)}{ctrl}t
PLAY={ctrl}t{cmd(3323)}
REWIND={cmd(32803)}
FASTFWD={cmd(32780}}
SKIPFWD={cmd(32775)}
SKIPREV={cmd(32879)}
BACK={ctrl}t
;hcwGo app guys may prefer this
;GRNPOWER={sys(0xF060)} 
GRNPOWER={ctrl}t 
BLUE={space}
GREEN={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}{cmd(3327)}{cmd(32847)}
;GREEN={ctrl}t{sleep(100)}{alt}{f4}{sleep(750)}{run(radio.exe)}
; DVB-t "now/next" feature
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i

;Live Mode - normal window
[WinTV32] 
OLD0=0
0=0					   		
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=+
CHNLDOWN=-
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t
TVNEW={ctrl}t 
TV={alt}{f4}
RADIO={cmd(32847)}
;RADIO={alt}{f4}{sleep(750)}{run(radio.exe)}
MINIMIZE={alt}{space}n
SOURCE={ctrl}s
RESERVED={alt}p{sleep(3000)}

BLUE={space}
GRNPOWER={alt}{f4} 
; CC on/off
YELLOW={cmd(32878)}

REC={cmd(3325)}{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}
STOP={ctrl}f
PAUSE={cmd(3319)}{sleep(1500)}{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}
PLAY={cmd(3323)}{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}
BACK={cmd(3327)}
;some interesting buttons for Live mode
; Toggle NoTitle mode
REWIND={cmd(32803)}
; Toggle TV mode
FASTFWD={ctrl}t
; Start/stop surfing
SKIPFWD={cmd(32775)}
; last channel
SKIPREV={cmd(32879)}

CHNLPREV={cmd(32879)}
; CC on/off
SUBCC={cmd(32878)}
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i
TEXT={cmd(32884)}

;VCR Mode; recording
[WinTV32(1)]
OLD0=
0=
1=
2=
3=
4=
5=
6=
7=
8=
9=
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=
CHNLDOWN=
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t
TVNEW={ctrl}t 
TV=
MINIMIZE={alt}{space}n
SOURCE=
RESERVED=

REC={cmd(3325)}
STOP={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}{cmd(3304)}
PAUSE={cmd(3301)}
PLAY=
REWIND=
FASTFWD=
SKIPFWD=
SKIPREV=
BACK={cmd(3327)}
GRNPOWER= 
BLUE={space}
GREEN=
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i

;VCR Mode; playing
[WinTV32(2)]
OLD0={alt}y
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=
CHNLDOWN=
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t
TVNEW={ctrl}t
TV={alt}n
MINIMIZE={alt}s
SOURCE=
RESERVED={alt}q

REC={cmd(3325)}
PAUSE={cmd(3301)}
PLAY={cmd(3301)}
REWIND={cmd(3333)}
FASTFWD={cmd(3334)}
SKIPFWD={cmd(3305)}
SKIPREV={cmd(3306)}
BACK={cmd(3327)}
GRNPOWER={cmd(3327)} 
BLUE={space}
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i

;VCR Mode; paused
[WinTV32(3)]
OLD0={alt}y
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=
CHNLDOWN=
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t
TVNEW={ctrl}t
TV={alt}n
MINIMIZE={alt}s
SOURCE=
RESERVED={alt}q

REC={cmd(3325)}
PAUSE={cmd(3301)}
PLAY={cmd(3301)}
REWIND={cmd(3333)}
FASTFWD={cmd(3334)}
SKIPFWD={cmd(3305)}
SKIPREV={cmd(3306)}
BACK={cmd(3327)}
GRNPOWER={cmd(3327)} 
BLUE={space}
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i

;VCR Mode; Live TV
[WinTV32(4)]
OLD0=0
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=+
CHNLDOWN=-
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t
TVNEW={ctrl}t 
TV={alt}{f4}
MINIMIZE={alt}{space}n
SOURCE={ctrl}s
RESERVED={alt}p

REC={cmd(3325)}
STOP={cmd(3327)}
PAUSE={cmd(3319)}{sleep(1500)}
PLAY={cmd(3299)}
REWIND={cmd(3333)}
FASTFWD={cmd(3334)}
SKIPFWD={cmd(3305)}
SKIPREV={cmd(3306)}
BACK={cmd(3327)}
GRNPOWER={cmd(3327)} 
BLUE={space}
; CC on/off
YELLOW={cmd(32878)}
SUBCC={cmd(32878)}
CHNLPREV={cmd(32879)}
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i
TEXT={cmd(32884)}

;Pause Mode; sliping or paused
[WinTV32(5)]
OLD0={alt}y
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=
CHNLDOWN=
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t
TVNEW={ctrl}t
TV={alt}n
MINIMIZE={alt}s
SOURCE=
RESERVED={alt}q

REC={cmd(3325)}
STOP={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}{cmd(3327)}
PAUSE={cmd(3301)}
PLAY={cmd(3299)}
REWIND={cmd(3333)}
FASTFWD={cmd(3334)}
SKIPFWD={cmd(3305)}
SKIPREV={cmd(3306)}
BACK={cmd(3327)}
GRNPOWER={cmd(3327)} 
BLUE={space}
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i

;Live Mode - FullScreen
; or VCR Mode, Live - Fullscreen
[WinTV32(8)] 
OLD0=0
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=+
CHNLDOWN=-
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t 
TVNEW={ctrl}t 
TV={alt}{f4}
MINIMIZE={alt}{space}n		 
SOURCE={ctrl}s
RESERVED={ctrl}t{alt}p{sleep(10000)}{ctrl}t

STOP={ctrl}f
PAUSE={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3319)}{sleep(3000)}{ctrl}t
PLAY={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}{cmd(3323)}
REWIND={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}
FASTFWD=
SKIPFWD={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(32775)}
SKIPREV={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(32879)}
BACK={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}
;hcwGo app guys may prefer this
;GRNPOWER={sys(0xF060)} 
GRNPOWER={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}
BLUE={space}
; CC on/off
YELLOW={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(32878)}
SUBCC={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(32878)}
CHNLPREV={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(32879)}
;GREEN={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{sleep(100)}{alt}{f4}{sleep(750)}{run(radio.exe)}
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i
TEXT={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(32884)}

;Pause Mode, slipping, or paused Fullscreen
[WinTV32(9)]
OLD0={alt}y
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=
CHNLDOWN=
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t 
TVNEW={ctrl}t 
TV={ctrl}t{sleep(1000)}{alt}n{sleep(10000)}{ctrl}t
MINIMIZE={alt}s   
SOURCE=
RESERVED={alt}q 

STOP={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}{cmd(3327)}
PAUSE={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3301)}
PLAY={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3299)}
REWIND={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3333)}
FASTFWD={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3334)}
SKIPFWD={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3305)}
SKIPREV={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3306)}
BACK={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}
GRNPOWER={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()} 
BLUE={space}
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i

;VCR Mode, Playing, Fullscreen
[WinTV32(10)]
OLD0={alt}y
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=
CHNLDOWN=
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()} 
TVNEW={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()} 
TV={ctrl}t{sleep(1000)}{alt}n{sleep(3000)}{ctrl}t
MINIMIZE={alt}s
SOURCE=
RESERVED={cmd(3301)}

STOP={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{fgnwnd()}{cmd(3304)}
PLAY={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3301)}
BACK={ctrl}t
GRNPOWER={ctrl}t 
BLUE={space}
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i

;VCR Mode, Paused, Fullscreen
[WinTV32(11)]
OLD0={alt}y
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=
CHNLDOWN=
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t 
TVNEW={ctrl}t 
TV={alt}{f4} 
MINIMIZE={alt}s
SOURCE=
RESERVED={cmd(3301)}

REC={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3325)}
STOP={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3327)}
PLAY={findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3301)}
BACK={ctrl}t
GRNPOWER={ctrl}t 
BLUE={space}
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i

;VCR Mode; recording; Fullscreen
[WinTV32(12)]
OLD0=
0=
1=
2=
3=
4=
5=
6=
7=
8=
9=
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=
CHNLDOWN=
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t
TVNEW={ctrl}t 
TV=
RADIO=
MINIMIZE={alt}{space}n
SOURCE=
RESERVED=

STOP={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3304)}
PLAY=
REWIND=
FASTFWD=
SKIPFWD=
SKIPREV=
BACK={ctrl}t
GRNPOWER={ctrl}t 
BLUE={space}
GREEN=
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i

;full screen slip mode
[PVRFullScreen]
OLD0={alt}y
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=
CHNLDOWN=
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t 
TVNEW={ctrl}t 
TV={ctrl}t{sleep(1000)}{alt}n{sleep(10000)}{ctrl}t
MINIMIZE={alt}s   
SOURCE=
RESERVED={alt}q 

STOP={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3327)}
PLAY={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3299)}
BACK={ctrl}t{findwnd(wintv_32,wintv32)}{cmd(3327)}
GRNPOWER={ctrl}t 
BLUE={space}
GUIDE={ctrl}i
FUNC={ctrl}i

; TV16 in a Window
[Win/TV]
OLD0=0
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=+
CHNLDOWN=-
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t 
TVNEW={ctrl}t 
TV={alt}{f4} 
MINIMIZE={alt}{space}n

;Wintv16 Full Screen TV Mode
[Win/TV+]
OLD0=0
0=0
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=9
TV={alt}{f4}
MUTE={ctrl}m
VOLUP={pgup}
VOLDOWN={pgdn}
CHNLUP=+
CHNLDOWN=-
FULLSCREEN={ctrl}t
TVNEW={ctrl}t 
SOURCE=
MINIMIZE=

; Special Macro Table for Task Switch Mode
[*task*]
OLD0=
0=
1=
2=
3=
4=
4=
5=
6=
7=
8=
9=
RADIO=
MUTE=
TV=
VOLUP={tab}
VOLDOWN={shift}{tab}
;RESERVED={esc}{^menu}{mode()}
CHNLUP=
CHNLDOWN=
SOURCE={^menu}{mode()}
MINIMIZE=
FULLSCREEN=
NAVUP=
NAVDOWN=
NAVLEFT={shift}{tab}
NAVRIGHT={tab}

GREEN={esc}{^menu}{mode()}
GRNPOWER={esc}{^menu}{mode()}
BACK={esc}{^menu}{mode()}
OK={^menu}{mode()}

; to use this, open notepad with a document name of debug.txt and set focus to it.
; debug.txt= must be uncommented in [applications] section as well.
[Debug.txt]
OLD0=OLD0{enter}
0=0{enter}
1=1{enter}
2=2{enter}
3=3{enter}
4=4{enter}
5=5{enter}
6=6{enter}
7=7{enter}
8=8{enter}
9=9{enter}
FULLSCREEN=FULLSCREEN{enter}
RADIO=RADIO{enter}
MUTE=MUTE{enter}
TV=TV{enter}
VOLUP=VOLUP{enter}
VOLDOWN=VOLDOWN{enter}
RESERVED=RESERVED{enter}
CHNLUP=CHNLUP{enter}
CHNLDOWN=CHNLDOWN{enter}
SOURCE=SOURCE{enter}
MINIMIZE=MINIMIZE{enter}

GREEN=GREEN{enter}
YELLOW=YELLOW{enter}
RED=RED{enter}
BLUE=BLUE{enter}
FUNC=FUNC{enter}
SKIPFWD=SKIPFWD{enter}
SKIPREV=SKIPREV{enter}
GRNPOWER=GRNPOWER{enter}
BACK=BACK{enter}
OK=OK{enter}
MENU=MENU{enter}
REC=REC{enter}
STOP=STOP{enter}
PAUSE=PAUSE{enter}
PLAY=PLAY{enter}
REWIND=REWIND{enter}
FASTFWD=FASTFWD{enter}
GO=GO{enter}

VIDEOS=VIDEOS{enter}
MUSIC=MUSIC{enter}
PICTURES=PICTURES{enter}
GUIDE=GUIDE{enter}
NAVLEFT=NAVLEFT{enter}
NAVRIGHT=NAVRIGHT{enter}
NAVUP=NAVUP{enter}
NAVDOWN=NAVDOWN{enter}
TEXT=TEXT{enter}
SUBCC=SUBCC{enter}
CHNLPREV=CHNLPREV{enter}
TVNEW=TVNEW{enter}

CODE0=CODE0{enter}
CODE1=CODE1{enter}
CODE2=CODE2{enter}
CODE3=CODE3{enter}
CODE4=CODE4{enter}
CODE5=CODE5{enter}
CODE6=CODE6{enter}
CODE7=CODE7{enter}
CODE8=CODE8{enter}
CODE9=CODE9{enter}
CODE10=CODE10{enter}
CODE11=CODE11{enter}
CODE12=CODE12{enter}
CODE13=CODE13{enter}
CODE14=CODE14{enter}
CODE15=CODE15{enter}
CODE16=CODE16{enter}
CODE17=CODE17{enter}
CODE18=CODE18{enter}
CODE19=CODE19{enter}
CODE20=CODE20{enter}
CODE21=CODE21{enter}
CODE22=CODE22{enter}
CODE23=CODE23{enter}
CODE24=CODE24{enter}
CODE25=CODE25{enter}
CODE26=CODE26{enter}
CODE27=CODE27{enter}
CODE28=CODE28{enter}
CODE29=CODE29{enter}
CODE30=CODE30{enter}
CODE31=CODE31{enter}
CODE32=CODE32{enter}
CODE33=CODE33{enter}
CODE34=CODE34{enter}
CODE35=CODE35{enter}
CODE36=CODE36{enter}
CODE37=CODE37{enter}
CODE38=CODE38{enter}
CODE39=CODE39{enter}
CODE40=CODE40{enter}
CODE41=CODE41{enter}
CODE42=CODE42{enter}
CODE43=CODE43{enter}
CODE44=CODE44{enter}
CODE45=CODE45{enter}
CODE46=CODE46{enter}
CODE47=CODE47{enter}
CODE48=CODE48{enter}
CODE49=CODE49{enter}
CODE50=CODE50{enter}
CODE51=CODE51{enter}
CODE52=CODE52{enter}
CODE53=CODE53{enter}
CODE54=CODE54{enter}
CODE55=CODE55{enter}
CODE56=CODE56{enter}
CODE57=CODE57{enter}
CODE58=CODE58{enter}
CODE59=CODE59{enter}
CODE60=CODE60{enter}
CODE61=CODE61{enter}
CODE62=CODE62{enter}
CODE63=CODE63{enter}

; TODO: Name to number mapping for sending APPCommands; or general string replacement??
; for now, here is a list as reference
;[APPCommands]
;APPCOMMAND_BROWSER_BACKWARD	   0x10000
;APPCOMMAND_BROWSER_FORWARD		0x20000
;APPCOMMAND_BROWSER_REFRESH		0x30000
;APPCOMMAND_BROWSER_STOP		   0x40000
;APPCOMMAND_BROWSER_SEARCH		 0x50000
;APPCOMMAND_BROWSER_FAVORITES	  0x60000
;APPCOMMAND_BROWSER_HOME		   0x70000
;APPCOMMAND_VOLUME_MUTE			0x80000
;APPCOMMAND_VOLUME_DOWN			0x90000
;APPCOMMAND_VOLUME_UP			  0xa0000
;APPCOMMAND_MEDIA_NEXTTRACK		0xb0000
;APPCOMMAND_MEDIA_PREVIOUSTRACK	0xc0000
;APPCOMMAND_MEDIA_STOP			 0xd0000
;APPCOMMAND_MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE	   0xe0000
;APPCOMMAND_LAUNCH_MAIL			0xf0000
;APPCOMMAND_LAUNCH_MEDIA_SELECT	0x100000
;APPCOMMAND_LAUNCH_APP1			0x110000
;APPCOMMAND_LAUNCH_APP2			0x120000
;APPCOMMAND_BASS_DOWN			  0x130000
;APPCOMMAND_BASS_BOOST			 0x140000
;APPCOMMAND_BASS_UP				0x150000
;APPCOMMAND_TREBLE_DOWN			0x160000
;APPCOMMAND_TREBLE_UP			  0x170000

;APPCOMMAND_MICROPHONE_VOLUME_MUTE 0x180000
;APPCOMMAND_MICROPHONE_VOLUME_DOWN 0x190000
;APPCOMMAND_MICROPHONE_VOLUME_UP   0x1a0000
;APPCOMMAND_HELP				   0x1b0000
;APPCOMMAND_FIND				   0x1c0000
;APPCOMMAND_NEW					0x1d0000
;APPCOMMAND_OPEN				   0x1e0000
;APPCOMMAND_CLOSE				  0x1f0000
;APPCOMMAND_SAVE				   0x200000
;APPCOMMAND_PRINT				  0x210000
;APPCOMMAND_UNDO				   0x220000
;APPCOMMAND_REDO				   0x230000
;APPCOMMAND_COPY				   0x240000
;APPCOMMAND_CUT					0x250000
;APPCOMMAND_PASTE				  0x260000
;APPCOMMAND_REPLY_TO_MAIL		  0x270000
;APPCOMMAND_FORWARD_MAIL		   0x280000
;APPCOMMAND_SEND_MAIL			  0x290000
;APPCOMMAND_SPELL_CHECK			0x2a0000
;APPCOMMAND_DICTATE_OR_COMMAND_CONTROL_TOGGLE	0x2b0000
;APPCOMMAND_MIC_ON_OFF_TOGGLE	  0x2c0000
;APPCOMMAND_CORRECTION_LIST		0x2d0000

; new for WINXP SP1 - FREESTYLE
;APPCOMMAND_PLAY		0x2e0000
;APPCOMMAND_PAUSE	   0x2f0000
;APPCOMMAND_RECORD	  0x300000
;APPCOMMAND_FASTFORW	0x310000
;APPCOMMAND_FASTBACK	0x320000
;APPCOMMAND_CHAN_UP	 0x330000
;APPCOMMAND_CHAN_DN	 0x340000

; WinTV2000 Command IDs for PVR functions
; ID_STREAM_RECORD				3298
; ID_STREAM_SETUP_VCD			 3330 (starts VCD recording)
; ID_STREAM_PLAY				  3299
; ID_STREAM_PAUSE				 3301
; ID_STREAM_STOP				  3304
; ID_STREAM_FF					3305 (10 secs fwd)
; ID_STREAM_REWIND				3306 (10 secs back)
; ID_STREAM_EARLIEST			  3307 (jump to start)
; ID_STREAM_LATEST				3308 (jump to end/near Live)
; ID_STREAM_PLAY_BACKWARDS		3333
; ID_STREAM_PLAY_FORWARD_FAST	 3334

; ID_BUTTON_OTP				   3328 (Slip mode; don't pause)
; ID_STREAM_START_SLIP_MODE	   3319 (Slip mode; start paused)
; ID_BUTTON_OTR				   3325 (start recording)
; ID_BUTTON_NORMAL_MODE		   3327 (back to Live mode, close tray )
; ID_BUTTON_FILE_PLAY			 3323 (the main app REC button, don't ask)
; ID_BUTTON_RADIO		  32847 (launch Radio app/mode from WinTV)
; ID_BUTTON_VT			  32884 (launch Teletext app/mode from WinTV)

That's it ;). Everything works very nice with NOVA-S Plus o:). I was a little bit dissapointed about the support here, I did't get any answer :(.

I hope I helped someone with this post

good night :bye: