Tricolor TV EPG

evgen_ln

No bug but a limitation. ATM I don't see a way to fix this in the near future.

BUT you did exactly the right thing by providing the ts dump. Thank you for that, we will work on this and hopefull we will find a solution. But it won't be in the next version because it will need some bigger internal changes, which we can hopefull do...

Sorry, I must have been too tired yesterday night... After taking another look today I realized, there is no limitation, but simply a bug by the provider, the TransportstreamIDs do not match. We can't fix this.

The $FFFF is no problem, I think I just mixed up NetworkID and OriginalNetworkID and then I don't know what I was exactly thinking... :blush:

We can't fix this.

Well, in case of EIT sections for the *actual* TS we could always take the TID from the PAT and ignore the TID in the EIT. But I wouldn't like to implement this in the DVBViewer... it may create other unforeseen complications.

Maybe it can be fixed by a plugin that invalidates all EIT packets until a PAT arrives, and then patches the EIT sections for the *actual* transponder with the correct TID.