modify the Iphone web interface for Android

horndrup

I'm trying to modify the Iphone web interface so that I can use it with my Android. My question is. Is it possible in the epg_details.html to get the channel ID

I have tried that but I can't find what need to make it work. When I look in the HTML code the link looks like this <a href="{streamurl2}"><span class="gray">{lngStream}</span></a> and I want to modify it to look like this <a href="http://IP:7522/upnp/channelstream/0.ts"><span class="gray">{lngStream}</span></a>.

• 8 months later...

I've created a custom Android GUI on the Recording Service machine, and packaged this to an app.

The app simply opens the website on the Recording Service, and when I want to stream I modified the links so it will open the channel .TS file.

Note this only works on local LAN via WiFi, but it's very nice :)

You can see a video here:

It's not completely finished yet, but when it is I will upload a .ZIP and post instructions on what you need to change (only a few files) so it works for you and your server :)

I only wish I had a full list of all the variables I could use (the things between the {} brackets), or a way to retrieve these.

Also, it seems that not all variables can be used on any page... Which is annoying too :)

I only wish I had a full list of all the variables I could use (the things between the {} brackets), or a way to retrieve these.

Also, it seems that not all variables can be used on any page... Which is annoying too :)

DITO,

a list of the variables would be very helpful...

I've created a custom Android GUI on the Recording Service machine, and packaged this to an app.

The app simply opens the website on the Recording Service, and when I want to stream I modified the links so it will open the channel .TS file.

Note this only works on local LAN via WiFi, but it's very nice :)

You can see a video here:

May I know how do you link to and open vplayer from a web page?

• 3 weeks later...

yeah,yeah, this is awsome,i want to test it when will be ready:P

OK, so it now works on high-resolution devices (800x480 and 960x540).

Having some trouble with lower resolutions, like on the Wildfire:

LO9vD.jpg

Edited by Redah

here with htc desire hd, galaxy S,and htc chacha:

We need that BETA:D

Keep in mind that there are devices with an even higher resolution. I would love to use your app on my Galaxy Note, for example, which has got 1280x800 resolution.

Are you releasing it any time soon? I'm happy to beta-test it on the Galaxy Note.

Thank you!

ccristal

Edited by ccristal

I will ask some people to test in a bit.

But as I am getting married next weekend, I haven't had much time lately and the next 2 weeks I won't be doing anything at all with this :)

So... It will be released, just not right now!

Well, if you get married, i give you : stone house

In romanian this means your marriage will last forever:D

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, any news about this awesome app? Maybe an intermediate state could be published so that we could already play around with it. As an experienced Android developer I would be very happy to take a look at the sources as well.

Best regards, Wolpers

• 3 months later...

Same here, very interested in this app!! Looks great!

I'll contribute by making a suggestion for a new addition (even though we're still waiting for the app itself :D): integrate DMC functionality so you can not only play and record a stream, but also push it to another device for playback. The latest RS offers some rudimentary new features in that regard ;)

Same here, very interested in this app!! Looks great!

I'll contribute by making a suggestion for a new addition (even though we're still waiting for the app itself :D): integrate DMC functionality so you can not only play and record a stream, but also push it to another device for playback. The latest RS offers some rudimentary new features in that regard ;)

Try this:

Right now its just german, but a translation is possible ;-)

Android App