Recording Service, EPG by Upnp

riviera

Ok, I understand, thanks.

Is it possible in future versions, the interaction Recording Service-Xbmc in the same way that other applications such as Media Portal (Windows) or Tvheadend or Myth TV (linux)?

Clearly the best option on a client, is another instance of DVBViewer. But We can install XBMC in many devices (not PC's) and it would be amazing to use a few features of DVBViewer on XBMC via addon or plugin.

Greetings, Riviera.

Edited by riviera
Is it possible in future versions, the interaction Recording Service-Xbmc in the same way that other applications such as Media Portal (Windows)

Sorry, but I don't understand what you ask for...

Sorry if I explained bad.

XBMC can works like frontend of TV Server (MediaPortal), Tvheadend, Myth TV, and others.

By installing plugins, addons or python scripts on Xbmc, this program can connect to the server and get a complete PVR functionality not natively include: display EPG, OSD, scheduled recording,.... in the same way that we get when we use DVBViewer like client of DVBServer.

Greetings

• 1 year later...